Chapter 7 Honeymoon/shocking discovery

Kyles POV

•••••3 weeks later•••••

We are finally married yay!!! We decided for are honeymoon to stay in a cabin in the Blueridge Moutians. The cabin is technally in Blowning Rock. So we have had fun these weeks, but we still have 5 days left of our
Honeymoon. She hasnt really been feeling the best. She wakes up and pukes every morning. I feel so bad for her. I wonder whats wrong. I'm actually running around in the woods right now. We decided to stay on one of are allies terrories. The packs name is Ice Thunder pack. I decided i would meet up with their Alpha and do some of my Alpha duties. Thats right, I'm Alpha. Emmaline is offically are Luna. She is great at it though. Shes already so compassionate. I should probally go check on her.

.

.

.

.

1 hour later still Kyles Pov

When I get to the cabin I call her name and she dosen't respond. Then I listen and hear the shower running. I was a little scared there for a second. I go to the master bedroom to wait on her. I hear her scream. I jump up and run in there to see her sitting on the toilet holding a pregnacy test. OMG I know what this means. I'm gonna play dumb though. I ask her "Sweetie whats wrong?" While grabbing her hand and squating infront of her she just sits their gaping at the test. Then she says "It all makes sense know." WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?
"what makes sense now?" "Why I'm so sick and why I havnt gone through heat yet." ohhhh yeah I forgot about that tid bit of information. I say "So we are gonna have a baby right?" she looks at me like have you not been here the last few minutes. So I'm taking that as a yes. We have to plan so many things now! I mindlink the pack 'Everyone important message: Luna is now pregnant. Women plan the baby shower. Men will buy the decirations and stuff needed.' then I mindlink my Third in Command (Hunter) 'you got the news Jade is incharge of planning. When are we gonna have the future TOC coming anyway?' Hunter says back 'After Jade and I get married and I told her she is incharge of the planing. So do you think it is a boy or a girl?' I respond 'I'm hopimg its a boy because 1 future Alpha 2 daddys little girl may need more protecting the just her dad. I plan on havin' atleast 3 kids 2 older boys to protect the youngest which will be daddys pricess.' He responds 'Since when have you had this planned?' I say 'since the day I met my mate.'

Emmalines POV

I am Prego! OMG! I can not believe this. I am glad i get to wait awhile to get heat though. Heat is usualy started right after you get marked. Which happened as soon as we got to the cabin. It is beutiful though. Its 2 wolves shadows with a moon behind them. One is slightly smaller than the other. Kyle is mindlinking Hunter the TOC right now. ughhh. I will just think of baby names. Then my wolf perks up and says 'yep great idea i got a few names.' i say 'oh really what are they?' She says 'Cabrin, Austin, David, Emlee (pronouced m-lee), Kobe, Junie, and Saphaire.' wow she must have been thinking about names lately. Then all of a sudden I'm tired and I say to Kyle "Mr. Alpha will you please come hold me?" he says "Of course Mrs. Luna!" I end up falling asleep in his arms. I can tell you best sleep I ever had.