Chapter 13

A/N I told you that i would update. How did I do in the charcter description? tell meh in the comments. Luv all of yah I WROTE ANOTHER STORY. I PROMISE IT SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS ONE PLEASE READ IT AND FOLOW ME. I THINK I'm going to make this chapter really short like less then a page kind of short. I still am not feeling it for this story but I'm going to keep updating it for those of you that really like it. I mean it can't be that bad right last time I checked there were 102 votes. So keep it up. This one is a teaserish one

Jades POV

After the 'Rouge' attack, that was really just Emmys uncle or the king. Another schoker, he thinks that Emmaline and Kyle are going to run the werewolf kingdom in the eastern part of the United States. Also Emmy and I are both pregnant. We had a very eventful day yesterday. Hunter dosen't know that I'm pregnant though.... I need to figure out a way to tell him. The only reason Kyle knew that Emmy was pregnant was because he is an alpha and can smell it better because his senses are better than normal wolves.

Hunters POV

It was the end of my border patrol shift 'Congrats man' Kyle minlinked me. 'What do you mean Kyle?' I asked him 'Shit. Emmy and Jade are going to be pissed. I thought she told you. I can't tell you. Have a great day.' he had just blocked me out when 'Honey will you come home?' it was Jade. Hopefully shes okay. Kyle sounded happy. So it probally good news. I ran home still in my wolf form to the pack house. I stopped in the woods just before the house and got some basketball shorts on. I walked into the pack huse and over to the elavator. I pressed the button that opens the elavator and tapped the button for Me and Jades floor. When I got off I walked in to are Pent house style place. Every family has a pent house style living space. Each one has six bedrooms. A master and five rooms for kids. All the floors have an attached nursery room in the masters. When I walked over to our bedroom Jade was standing in the middle of the room with a peice of paper in her hand that said "I'm Pregnant!" OMG. Shes not lying. Is she? I looked at her and say the sad look in her eyes. "Whats wrong Jade?'' I questioned her. "You don't want a baby, do you?" What of corse I want a baby. "Honey of course I want a baby I just never brought it up becasue I assumed you didn't want one yet." I anwsered her. I grabbed her in my arms and spun her around then I sat her back down on the ground and I held her beautiful face in my hands. I kissed her pink lips and smiled into the kiss. I was so happy. She was having my baby. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it down to touch her stomach. She pulled away from the kiss. "I love you Hunter." she said teary eyed. Awwwe she was so cute. "I love you too Jade." I kissed her one more time this time is was more passinate. She gasped. I smirked, I could tell that she had forgotten that I was shirtless. Her hands were running up and down my abs. Which was making my friend a very happy camper. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and one arm around my neck the other was still tracing my abs. I had one of my hands on her thigh and the other was cupping her ass. She pulled away panting and looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I'm hungry." she whined. Dammit. I have to take a cold shower before we go anywhere. "Get dressed we are going out to eat. I have to take a cold shower." I told her. She glanced up at me and smirked. She will have to suffer for that.

After my ten minutes in the shower I walked down stairs to find Jade. When I got down stairs I saw Jade being held in a choke hold and all of a sudden everything went black.

Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think. well later hope you like my story and I hope that you will read my other story love you all. Next is the epilogue.