Chapter 5 My Turn

Emmalines POV

When I wake up I realize I have been letting Kyle get everything he wants. That is going to change. I can't believe I just ran into his arms not even thinking on how much I'm worth and that he needs to earn me! So as I said before that is defintly going to change. So I'm gonna act the same while making him work a little harder for me. We are supposed to go on a date tonight hes gonna have to work harder than just open up the car door. The plan is to make him act like a gentleman: open doors, hold my hand, pull out my seat, give me his jacket. That is what I thought about during my shower and while I was getting dressed this morning. I walked down stairs and smelled pancakes. Someone knows how to get on my good side. Wait I took another sniff. THEY ARE CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!! I'll be a bit nicer at are date tonight. So there they are sitting on a pink plate with a fork next to them and Kyle sitting on the other side of the table. I ran to the table and ate my pancakes. Then I said "I'm ready to go to school." Stage 1 of the plan in motion. We walked out to the Land Rover and he opened my door for me. I mentally said 'good boy' It was so funny until Miss Indepent came on by Neyo and then that was forgotten as I sang the lyrics. (A/N I'M NOT GONNA LIST ALL THE LYRICS THAT TAKES WAY TO LONG.) Then another one of my favourite songs came on. Turn Down For What by Dj Snake and Little Jon. This is my day!!!!!! then Kyle changed it to another station where Crawling by Linkin Park came on. I need to talk to Jade about the plan though. Well we get to school off to my locker then Mrs. Baxters ugh. Blah, blah, make sure you study for the test, blah, blah, Bell. I walk to my next class. I might make it through there is a sub. Boo-Yah. So i just talk with Jade, Hunter, and Kyle the whole time best class ever. Yay time for lunch i have chicken nuggets and frys. Kyle by me cool ranch doritos and a cookie. Someones earning brownie points fast. Some how we end up talking about our future relationships with our mates and at some point I end up on his lap and him massaging my shoulders. Was my mindlink open this morning when I was planning? Well I got what I wanted so I'm good with this or is he just being a suck-up? Well I really don't care. After that we go to are next class. More stupid stuff.

~Time Passes until the end of the day~

Kyle and I walk to the Rover and he opens my door and closes it after I'm in then he gos to the drivers side we drive to are house and I say " Can we go on a run my wolf needs to stretch out her legs." He says "lets go." we go to the woods I find a good tree to change behind after that I shift into my pure white wolf and go wait for Kyle. He was waiting for me. DAYUM his wolf is gorgous its a pure black that shines a navy blue. Like his hair and his wolfs eyes are the same as when hes in human form exept glowing a little bit. I sware his eyes that ice blue color sees right into my soul. then I start running in the other direction and he couldnt catch up with me. Ha sucker. I was always the fastest during training. i tured around and ran back to where my clothes were I put them back on. Then I went to the theatre and put Frozen on. It started as he walked in he sat down "I haven't seen this movie yet." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and lifted me onto his lap. "are you kidding me this is like the best disney movie since the lion king!" It was silent until i started crying when there parents die (A/N sorry if you havn't seen frozen) it was so sad. Then later on when Olaf say some people are worth melting for. I cried again it was so sad. Then Kyle said after this we need to leave for are date. After it ended I went upstairs and put on a pair of nike running shorts and a matching t-shirt, plus some flip flops. He saw me and smiled "you look adorable." I blush "yep captian obvious"
"your welcome sergent sarcasm" with a mock salute. We walked to the car door was opened for me as usual. Then he drove me to Sweet Frog and we shared a cake batter yogart outside at one of there tables then he took me to a pond were we watched some swans glide across the water then he took of his jacket and sat it down on the ground and told me to sit down I sat then he wrapped his arms around me then he whispered to me "Swan mate once and they stay with the same swan for the rest of there lives. Even if one dies. I want you to be mine forever will you Marry Me?" I looked at him and whispered "Yes, I love you." Then we walked up to the car. We drove home and i went to take a shower. I put on my pjs and got in bed. I felt the bed dip and felt a strong arm pull me tward then and kiss my hair and say "I love you sweet dreams my queen" My heart melted right then amd there I ws to tired to respond. But I love him to so I will prove that to him.

Authors Note

Thanks for reading until this point more to come if you liked vote it up and if you see any miss-spellings please leave a comment. thanks if you like it please recommend it to other people thanks again for reading.
Original authors not right there^

I know it's bad but if your still reading this I hope you are enjoying it. I know the updates are tiny and I apologize.

Kisses-Emalee