Chapter 2 The Bet

Emmalines POV

After Mrs. Baxters class i got to my locker to get my stuff for my next class. I hope Mr. Alpha didnt change his schedule to be the same as mine. With my luck he did. I walk into class and yep there he is. So i find my seat and sit down (next to him) and listen to Mr. Humphrey teach. By the end of class I'm playing tic-tac-toe with Kyle. I meet up with Jade and my other friends and we saunter off to lunch were we sit at our table with Kyle and "his boys". Jades mate is Kyles bestfriend Hunter. So There will be alot of future double dates. He looks at me "Hey do you want to make a bet?" He asks me "Sure I don't mind winning" I smirked after I answered. "Heres the bet pretty girl, who ever falls first has to do what the other chooses for them. I choose for you to have to Do whatever i say for a day." He states the conditions. "You have to give me $1,000. What about Hunter and Jade what are we gonna do about them being mates?" "I've already fallen hard I could'nt have a bet like that." Hunter pipes up. I glare at him. He shrugs innocently. "I agree with Hunter we wouldnt last since you guys apparntly arn't bright I'll help Kyle, Hunter will help you. So whoever falls first who better to help you win then the others bestfriend?" Jade says Are you kidin' me she spoused to help meh! uuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!

Kyles POV

I'm so gonna win this bet! Shes already fallen for me! Time to tease her into kissing me *mentally laughs like a evil scientist and rubs hands together*. Then Hunters mate Jade sits in his lap and they make-out for the next 10 minutes. Man I wish it was her. Shes sitting next to me, time to tease her. I pull her closer until are thighs are touching and I start rubbing patterns on her back. She bites her lip from moaning from all the sparks she is feeling from the touch. Then she gets up and walks away making sure to sway her hips and she must have the same idea. This may not work this girl is a genius. The bell rings for the next class. Wish me luck I can not fall for her. Josh (my wolf) is telling me to ' just let her win $1,000 is not alot plus think about what she might buy. theres a Victorias Secret in the mall.' Damn wolf is trying to get me to loose. Probably Em's wolfs idea ' you have a piont but her doimg whatever i say may be more entertaining' i respond. My wolf puts some pictures In my head as I walk into Mr. Maines class. I've heard he is an awesome teacher and dosen't even teach much just does hands on stuff this should be fun. Of course we get to pick partners! Hhhhmmmmmm I'll pick Emmaline muhahahahah. There will be chemistry in this science class today. So i plan on asking her out on a date at the end of class I plan on taking her to the park on friday night to look at the stars until I'm almost shot to death by her dad. I hope she agrees to go. I'll take her to chick-fil-a first. This class all I thought about was her pink lips and the date I planned for friday.

Emmalines POV

Someones already falling. If you think its me guess again. He asked me out on a date friday night. You heard right A DATE ON FRIDAY. Since when do I have fan girl moments????? This is what he has done to me. Well i would fall if he got me tickets to a 5sos concert. Shoot Jade probally knows this ther goes my chances. I will have to talk to Hunter. He dosent have a chance anyway. I bet if i got him jealous his chances would fly out the window maybe theres a party coming up. I can and will make him fail. But I can't wait until he does so I can kiss him and smell the intoxinating smell of ocean and axe. Thats what he smells like no joke. I can't believe I agreed to this i just want to be his but I do want to see his possesive side. He is an Alpha it might not end well....... I will have to plan this carfully. I can't wait until the date though I'm goona wear a royal blue drees and white sandals. Well this Wendsday went fast. (Mutters: just like this story)