Chapter 4

++EDITED++

 ~~CHAPTER 4~~

                   The building Joe brought me to was plain but really intimidating. It was hidden in the middle of a village. A fake one. It looked like people lived there but it was empty. The building itself was grey stoned. Tall towers were in the front, security holding guns, big ones.

            "Home sweet home." Joe chuckled, taking in my frightened expression when I noticed a security guy on top of the tower was aiming his large and intimidating shotgun at me. "Justin is just teasing you don't worry. We are so sure nobody will come here we don't even load the guns. "Joe told me. "Well we do because its our job, final line is that you are totally safe."

            I let out a breath of relief. "Okay then." Joe waved him to Justin and he opened the gate for us. Up at the door and pulled out a card and slid it in a slot. A door knob popped out and he opened it. I raise a brow, impressed at the technology. Joe just smirked at my reaction.

            "Alright, first thing first your room. You will be sharing a room with my good friend Deborah." Joe explained as we walked down a hallway. The hallway was bland and a bit creepy; all you can here are the murmurs of people walking by. We turned and walked down a different hallway, the girl's wing I guessed since there were only girls here; other than Joe. He knocked on a door labeled "412" and a black girl answered it. 

Name: Deborah Winston
Birth Date: December 31st 
Age: 41
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Black- Medium- Straight
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Hair: None
Distinguishing Feature: Intensity

            Deborah was black, with a plump curvy look. Large chest and fat lips, and looked to be about fourty-ish.  She is the kind of women you would see tazer the bad guy in the movie.

            "Hey there Ella! Glad to finally meet you. Everyone has been talking about you here for months!" She grinned at me; her teeth are pearly white; putting my teeth to shame. 

            I chuckled awkwardly. "Talk about me? Why?" I asked her. She laughed as if I was just joking. Her laugh faltered as she saw I was serious. She shook her head with amusment.

            "Well I'm sure Joe here will explain it to you." She muttered. "Now let me take your stuff, I will give you the tour of the room later you got to go get through security check, doctor check and all that crap." she grunted. She gave me a soft smile. "Have a good time." She said before shutting the door.

            "Ah, Deborah, you will love her." Joe chuckled. We walked out of the hallway.

            "Ah, may I ask why you all were talking about me?" I asked him, feeling violated for some reason. Well I guess I do have a reason, strangers were talking about me….for months.

            "Well, one of the cops was supposed to give you a ticket for singing without a permit. But then the head of the force decided on a new tactic on attacking the Most Wanted list. We thought about it for a while and decided to do some trial and error. But first we're going to have to take you to the truth room."