Chapter 5

+EDITED+

 ~~CHAPTER 5~~

         "Honey, wake up! You gunna miss the training this morning!" Deborah woke me up with a large shake. I blinked, registering the room. I totally forgot that I slept in a bed by myself in a warm room. I was too comfortable to get up.

        "Training?" I asked her. She nodded.

        "Yes, you will just watch today but right after our training Joe and another officer will be training you at a different pace so you can catch up. So get your butt up and I have clothes for you! Well, exercising clothes... So get up!" She told me. She threw the covers off me and my body crippled in the cold breeze.

        "I'm up I'm up!" I cried out. "And what clothes?" I asked her. Curiosity got the best of me. I looked around the room.

        "In the bag, there is also some more clothes for you." She muttered. I looked on the floor and saw a bag. I picked it up and pulled out some black shorts and a black sports bra and a hot pink short sleeve shirt. 

        "This is cute! But I don't want to be a bother for you." I frowned. She busted out laughing.

        "With this paying job I have enough money to donate to two orphanages a good amount of cash every month and I support a kid down in Germany," She told me, picking me out of bed.

        "Wow, must be a good paying job," I muttered, going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. That reminds me I have to ask when I get paid to get my mom and Eddie a house.

        "Truth to that, now get ready." Deborah answered. I listened to her and got ready.

***

        I entered the large gymnasium and spotted Joe in the corner with another guy who looked to be a body builder in his thirties. "Ella! This is the trainer Ryan. Just stay by the back wall and just watch how we train. Then when we are done we will get started on training you." He explained. I nodded and walked to the back.

Name: Ryan Goldwin
Birth Date: August 4th 
Age: 31
Height: 6' 2"
Hair Color: Black-short- Wavy
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Hair: Gotee
Distinguishing Features: Heavy Lifter

        The room was dark, it had a football field in the middle with fake grass, that's where the officers will be training, and lights surrounded the field and gave it a night time practice feel even though it was morning. I walked to the back and sat down on a chair that was already set for me there.

        Not long after, policemen and women filled the room. There were about fifty people here. They lined up but stayed spread out. They all started stretching, everyone doing their own thing. A couple minutes later Ryan yelled out "Three miles go!" Then all the officers got on the track and started running. They ran full way, pacing themselves. Then after they did some more exercises, partner work outs as well.