Chapter 6

+EDITED+                  

 ~~CHAPTER 6~~

     "So how do you like the place?" Joe asked after I came out of my room after a fresh shower and new clothes. I barely crawled to my room after the workouts. But I guess it's supposed to get easier after a while, it has to.

             "Its fine I guess. Everything is just so jail-like in these hallways. Are we allowed to leave the place for non- business purposes?" I asked him. He chuckled, and grinned at me.

        "Of course! Wow, talk about pushy girls. You are practically begging for me to take you on a date." He said.  My eyes widened. I blushed and smacked him.

        "No! I never... I mean.... I didn't mean it that way!" I tried to explain. I was just so flabbergasted.

        He frowned, eyes turned glossy. "So, you don't like me?" He asked in a quivering voice. It was heart breaking seeing him like this. I sighed.

        "No I didn't mean it like that! You are a nice, handsome guy!" I tried to cheer him up. He immediately smirked. I gasped, he bamboozled me! "You- you bamboozled me!" I growled out my thoughts. He busted out laughing and leaned forward from the force. He body shook with his roaring laughter.

        "Y-you....wha-what? B-b-bam-bamboozle-" He couldn't even finish a sentence. Blood rushed up to my cheeks as passerby officers gave us curious looks. "Who says bamboozled? And thank you I know I am handsome." He smirked after he finished his chortling session.

        "I hate you. Egoistic narcissist." I grumbled, crossing my arms. Joe sighed and threw his arm over my shoulder.

            "Well, if you don't want to come out and say your true feelings I will help you a bit. Ella, do you want to go on a date with me?" Joe asked. I rolled my eyes.

            "No."

            "A trip?"

            "No."

            "Excursion?"

            "Nope."

            "Jaunt?"

            "Never."

            "An outing?" He asked. He fell on his knees and grabbed my legs and hugged them while chanting, "Please, please, please, please-"

            "If I say yes will you stop?" I asked him. I was embarrassed. I was new here and it's important to leave a good impression. This isn't really a good impression to the officers watching.