•Ch.4!•

EXCUJI ME! ...no? Okay... Hey guys! How r ya? I'm good. I don't care if you asked I'll say it anyways. -3- don't mind me...I'm writing this at 5:50 am so...I can't sleep cause these 7 guys are keeping me awake..... DiSrEsPeCt!¡! aaanyways I really have nothing to say, so... I'll just write the chapter :) now without further adieu! Let's get straight into it!

*•~•*•~•*Jimin P.O.V.*•~•*•~•*
(Hehe, I'm mixing it up! XD)

I walk out of my room and walk into Jagiya's room and crouch next to her bed, I can't help it but stay there and stare at her with a big smile on my face. "Jagiyaaa~ wake uppp~" I coo as I push her hair back from her face and plant a small kiss on her forehead. She's so cute when she's sleeping! He groans and mumbles through her pillow "nooeee mummm...fivw mor minushs.." before slowly placing her hand onto my head and turning her the other way.

"Aish, Come on Jagiya, it's 11:00 you can't sleep forever ya know" I say as I place myself half on top of her while kissing underneath her ear softly. "You can't make me!" She says jokingly before I stand up with a smirk on my face "you wanna bet?" I ask her before I rip the blankets off to reveal Y/N in cute, pastel pink and blue baggy long sleeved stripy pajamas.

She curls up in a ball from the sudden hit of coldness but not for long. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and she lets out a squeal "YAH! J-JIMIN-AH!! PUT ME DOWN U PABO!" She yells as she kicks and squirms "nope, you had you're chance to get up now I'm making you!" I say as I make my wag downstairs and plonk her onto the couch. She's just so adorable!

*•~•*•~•*Y/N P.O.V.*•~•*•~•*

He puts me on the couch and I cross my arms while putting. Meanie! He sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap then hugs me tightly while chuckling "you're so adorable when you're mad Jagiya~" he coos into my ear. I blush red and squeak "Jimin-ah..." I say as I giggle a little and smile then he stop hugging me and gives me a cute eye smile while blushing a tiny bit before placing me back where I was.

"So...when do you want to go on our date?" He asks me with a keen smile, hehehe! He's so cute, I swear! I giggle a tiny bit and say "well if I go and shower now I'll be ready to go in half an hour so when we get there we can have lunch and then start skating!" I say with a small smile. "Alright! I'll go shower too, just meet me back out here" Jimin-ah says as we stand up and go to our rooms.

(it's a small mansion so you all have ensuites with a shower, bath, toilet and walk-in-robe :3)

*•~•**•~•*after shower*•~•*•~•*

I step out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel and put my heart up in a different one. Then I put on my outfit, it's a new one that I bought last well I haven't had a chance to wear it I hope Jimin-ah likes it!

 Then I put on my outfit, it's a new one that I bought last well I haven't had a chance to wear it I hope Jimin-ah likes it!

Okay so this is what ur wearing! :D I'm not usually a 'girly girl' but I must admit I would totally wear this XD

After I get dressed I do up my hair in a high loose bun and put on a little makeup. I have to admit I look really pretty! Now thinking, I know Jimin-ah well enough to know this will totally turn his head! Hehehehe~ I put on some perfume and walk into the downstairs lounge room to see Jimin-ah who's Jaw practically drops off as soon as he sees me. Okay I knew I looked good but Aigoo I must look better than I think I do apparently.

"J-Jagiya! You look so pretty~" Jimin-ah manages to say as he stands up and twirls me around then pulls me close to him "Shall we go, M'lady?" He asks me with a small sweet smirk on his face I blush a little as he takes a step back and holds his hand out, I take it and we walk out to the car where he opens the door for me and then we go to the ice skating place.

We walk in and we don't get our skates yes cause we decided to have lunch first, after we get our food we sit down at one on the tables and talk while we eat. "So Jagiya...I was just wondering...how long did you like me before I told you how I felt~?" Jimin-ah asks me before taking a bite of his food. I blush a bit and think for a second "wellll...honestly I'd say half a year after we met...? Maybe even a couple of months? I dunno..." I say awkwardly as I also take a bite of my food.

"Ah, I see" He says as he flashes me a cute smile "If we're going to be precise here I pretty mush started crushing on you as soon as I saw you.." Jimin-ah says quietly as he blushes super hard. Wow...I know Taehyung said that but I thought he was just over exaggerating! Thats...really sweet... awh. I can't help but giggle a little bit and Jimin-ah notices "w-what??" he stutters "nothing, that's just really sweet~" I say as I have a smile of my own showing.

"You know you're smile is so cute" He says flirtatiously before taking a sip of his drink. I blush and can't help but smile more "t-thanks, that means a lot coming from someone who is know for HIS smile" I say jokingly as I laugh. He chuckles and runs his fingers through his hair like he always does. I swear he's so obsessed with his hair! That rhymed haha! I think to myself as we continue eating and making some small talk.

We get our skates we put them on and walk to the edge of the rink. My legs start shaking a little bit and I get super nervous, I haven't been ice skating since I was like 8! "You okay Jagiya?" Jimin-ah says and he waves his hand in front of my face. "H-huh? Oh, yeah! Just a little nervous...I haven't been ice skating since I was little" I say "that's okay, me neither, don't worry I'll do my best to help you!" He says reassuringly "we can just take it slow...I don't really know what I'm doing either, heh" he says before slowly making his way onto the ice and clinging to the side.

I follow him onto the ice and after a little while we both start to get the hang of it, I'm so glad Jimin-ah is here to help me. As soon as Jimin-ah gains confidence he starts not using the sides. He keeps helping me to get the hang of it and soon we're both skating around without having to hang onto the walls. Omo! This is so much fun!

Jimin-ah seems like an absolute natural! Maybe it's cause he's such a good dancer? It would make sense he's usually good at things like this because of his dancing skills. He starts to skate in circles around me and I can help it but feel as though he can't stop staring me up and down. I mean....I-I'm not complaining...heheh.. "Jagiya~" he coos as he passes behind me. "Jimin-ah! Stop itttt!" I whine as I start to get a tiny bit dizzy from having to keep turning my head around to see him.

All of a sudden he slips and falls on his butt "Ayaaa! That hurt!" Jimin-ah yells as he pouts "hahaha! Omo Aigoo!" I laugh and sigh "...heh, saranghe, you Pabo .." I giggle to myself quietly and put my hand out to help him up. Wait! Woah woah woah hold on a minute...did I just...say that I loved him?? Oh shit I hope he didn't hear that!!! That's so embarrassing omg! "W-what was that..?" Jimin-ah asks me as he takes my hand and stands back up.

"N-Nothing! Don't worry, lets just keep skating!" I say as I try my hardest not to blush even though I already know he can see straight through it. He decides to let it slide though "hm, alright!" He says with his famous and adorable eye smile before grabbing my hand again and insisting we skate holding hands. He's just too adorable!

Heyyy! Okay that was a really long chapter! But I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I SWEAR THIS BOOK HAS ME STOPPING MY WON HEART WITH JIMIN COMBINED WITH MY CHEESY IMAGINATION~!! Hahaha! Anyways that's all I have to say for now.. so thankyou for reading my fellow ARMYs! Buh-Byyeeee~!

~Andy💕✨