•Ch.8! Date Pt.1•

Annyeong! I am so out of things to say at the start of these chapters...all I have to say is the meme above is mine and I find it very relatable 😂👌🏼 yeahhhh soooo I'm just gonna go ahead and write the chapter cause I don't have anything to say lmfao. Sooo without further adieu! Let's get straight into it!

*•~•*•~•*Y/N P.O.V.*•~•*•~•*

Okay so there's half an hour till we head out for the double date, I've had a shower and dried my hair. I haven't done my hair and I can't find anything to wear!! Right now I'm digging through everything in my closet trying to find something. I can't find anything nice to wear what the hell I have so many clothes how can I not find anything good?! AHA! Perfect!!

I pull an outfit out of the closet and smile brightly. It's a pastel blue cropped shirt with a black leather jacket that has a rose with thorny vines wrapped around it and light blue skinny jeans with red high tops. Pretty simple but still nice I get into the clothes and then go into the ensuite to do my hair and makeup, I decide to put my hair in a messy bun and put a flower in the middle of it then put on my makeup it's average but also cute if you get what I mean. I walk out of the bathroom and look myself over in the full length mirror beside my desk.

Daebak! I look so pretty and hot at the same time! I smile at myself and do a pose before giggling and putting perfume on, I hope Jimin-ah likes how I look! I brush myself off a little and look at myself once more then grab my stuff before heading to the downstairs lounge room where Criselda, Kookie and Jimin-ah are waiting for me. "Hey guys, I'm ready to go~" I say as I walk into the room. They all turn to me from their conversation and Jimin-ah blushes a little "y-you look nice!" He says smiling I look at Criselda who is in a pretty red knee length dress and black flats.

Oh wow she actually put her hair up for once and it's in a classy-style bun. She must really like Jungkook if she's dressing up like this, I'm so happy for them they're gonna make each other so happy. I couldn't think of anyone else for my best girlfriend and anyone else better for my 'little bro' hehe! Criselda gives me a nervous smile and I smile back at her, she seems very nervous. Good! That means that she really really likes him, yay!

"Alright, let's go" Kookie says excitedly but also nervously, ahhh they're so cute! I think as they all stand up from the couches. We all get in the car and head to the restaurant we made reservations at, for this date we're gonna go to dinner at this nice place then go to an arcade near by because Jungkook really wanted to go try it out and so did Jimin-ah. That should be fun! When we arrive I instantly smile and so do Jimin-ah and Jungkook, we always come here when we all go out for dinner (by we I mean us and all the other guys) and we've had a lot of fun memories here, I've told Chrissy about this place often and once she realizes she smiles too.

We walk in and get our table then sit down "so..uh..C-Criselda, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook and Chrissy, he's so adorable haha. She looks at the menu and thinks before she says "umm...I guess I'll just have the Blood sausage" she says with a smile, Kookie nods and then Jimin-ah asks "what do you want Jagiya?" I also have to take a look at the menu and think before deciding on Kimchi stew, Jimin-ah gets  normal Kimchi and Jungkook is going to get Fish stew.

A lady dressed in a white top and pink skirt and short, blonde hair approaches the table with a tablet "Annyeong, welcome! What would you four like?" She says sweetly, she must be a new girl I don't recognize her hmm well nonetheless she doing a great job "Annyeong, um, Well just have the Blood Sausage, Kimchi Stew, Kimchi and Fish stew. Gamsahamnida" Jungkook says to the lady with a smile.

With a few taps at the tablet she puts the order through and smiles at us "you're welcome, Annyeong" she says still smiling before going off to serve another table. She seemed pretty happy. "Uh, Criselda, Noona told me you collect stuff. What do you collect?" Kookie asks Chrissy, they're too adorable! Jimin-ah leave them to talk and we have a conversation of our own "You seemed excited when I agreed that we'd go to the arcade after this" I say as Jimin-ah takes a sip of his water.

He just chuckles and says "yeah, Jungkook found out about it and said they had so many games there. He also showed me photos from their website it looks awesome!" He says excitedly. I giggle a little and say "I'm sure it is, uh..I don't really have anything to talk about" I say before laughing at myself. We find something to talk about and keep talking till the food comes. We keep eating while having a group conversation, Jimin-ah and Jungkook are so intrigued by Criselda and I's stories from high school it's so adorable.

After we have dinner we go to the arcade and Jimin-ah was right this place is pretty cool, we haven't even walked in yet..but it looks cool. We walk in the doors and it's like a gamer nerd wonderland but it's also so awesome even for me! I don't play games that much I'm more of a music person than anything else, but I do play sometimes with Kookie, Taetae and Jimin-ah. I can just say this..NEON AND COLOURFUL DAEBAK LIGHT EVERYWHERE.

We all gasp a little then Jungkook and Jimin-ah basically fanboy "Andwae! Daebak!" They both yell as Kookie jumps up and down like a little kid and Jimin-ah stands there shocked yet also filled with excitement..I swear these two are like little kids..oh wait.. hehehe! They basically are sometimes it's pretty funny.

Hey~! So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry this chapter is short the next one will be too cause it's like a 2 parter thing so.. ya know XD umm anyways I don't have a thing else to say, I think hats just normal now lmao so uh thanks for reading my fellow ARMYs! Buh-Byyeee~!

~Andy💕✨