A/N

Okay! So! I have officially decided that I am not continuing this story but infact I will spoil what my plans where for the end of this story. Mi-Hwa was going to blackmail you and tell you to stay away from Jimin so you would but then you'd tell him eventually after like a week and you'd get "back together" (though you would have never officially broken up) and then Mi-Hwa would kipnap you but Jimin would find out where you guys where and save you. Mi-Hwa would go to jail for abducting you, them you and Jimin would have a happy ending lol. I'm sorry if I vein blunt but this is my final decision, I'm sorry for screwing yall around like this is really an. I was determined to finish this book but as time went on I just stopped writing as I kept forgetting and kept getting writers block. I genuinely am sorry if you really like this book but after I stopped writing I even stopped reading all together. I came on here because I was bored and I read a Hobi x Reader then I realised that I still had this story open... I really did what to finish but I can't, I may release another story in the future but it'll be a bit less condemning, a little shorter chapter wise and a proper story line. Of course there would be many chapters but they would be shorter. So much easier for me to release! So look out for a warning on my message board and this story if it ever comes to me making another story. Thinking about it I might! But not a Jimin x Reader I've had enough of trying to write about him skjsks I love him and he has, is and always will be my bias but I do love the other members too, reading that Hoseok makes me wanna write a Hobi one lmfao so I might. But yeah! Anyways! Again I am super sorry about this book it was great until it started to go downhill JSKJSKS if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to comment below or message me regarding this book! See ya later my fella ARMY pals!

~Andy💜✊️