•Ch.7!•

Heh guyysssss! Don't mind the meme right there ⬆️ I made it >:3 lmao I don't really think I have any announcements apart from that I love Jimin sosososososososoSOOOOOO much XD so imma get to writing the story :p now without further adieu! Let's get straight into it!

*•~•*•~•*Chrissy's P.O.V.*•~•*•~•*
(😊)

I swear this house...I still get lost in it sometimes! Ugh! I think as I try to find my way around the long, narrow hallways. Every singe thing look the same wth!! I think I finally found my room, thank god! I take a breath and then open the door to see my- AH! "YAH! J-Jungkook what are you doing in here?!" I half-yell as I'm in shock. Why I'm the hell is he in my room? I- OH MY GOD HES ONLY IN A TOWEL JESUS!

I realize that he's shirtless and only covered by a towel and I instantly blush hard and covers my face and eyes. What the hell is happening, omo omo omo ahhh... I think as Jungkook also half-yells asking "C-Criselda! What a-are you doing in my r-room??" I can hear him running around finding clothes. "What? This is my room!" "No, it's not" "A-Andwae! Its mine!" A moment passes and he says something "It's fine, you can look now...geez" he says.

I uncover my eyes slowly and look around the room "o-oh....you're right...it's not my room..m-mianhaeyo.." I say as my blush from before fades away but comes back in a light pink shade from embarrassment. This is so embarrassing...ugghh.. "it's okay, why would you think it's your room though?" Jungkook says as he sits on his bed and pats the spot beside him gesturing for me to sit.

I take his offer and come sit next to him "I was looking for my room and got lost, I thought this was my room but it's obviously not" I say as I lift my arms gesturing to the room and all it's little features that make it NOT mine. "Oh, okay, well now you're here I want to talk to you about something" he says as he turns his head and body my way. "Uhm, sure why not, I've already walked in on you half naked what could be any more embarrassing that that, haha.." I say as I giggle and smile a bit.

Jungkook seems a bit unsettled now, I wonder what's wrong.. "what wrong?" I ask him why did I ask him that he's probably fine why do I always have to speak my mind?? He stays silent for a second and says "well..there's this girl I like and I want to tell her and ask her on a date, but I'm scared to say anything because it might get awkward" aish...he likes someone?......well, that's really upsetting..actually it's terrible! I really like him but he likes someone else?! This is just- why can't I ever just- ugghhh! Mumm pleeasse help mee... I think as my shoulders sink a little and my posture gets smaller and a tiny bit shrivelled.

I have to help him, don't I..? Ugh... I straighten up and blink a few times "you know, who ever it is I'm sure she likes you too, I mean look at you what girl wouldn't? I think you should probably talk to her about this and maybe see if she likes you back." I give him a small smile and he hesitantly smiles back "I think it's important you tell her, and if she doesn't like you back then she doesn't deserve you, and maybe if you tell her you can learn to not like her anymore because it will be off your chest." I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly and he blushes a little.

"Criselda...you're the girl I like" Jungkook says as he takes my hand from his shoulder and encloses it in his "would you..want to go on a date with me??" He asks me blushing more than a second ago. My eyes are now open wide and I'm blushing too "y-yes! Uh..I mean yeah that'd be great" I say as I smile widely this is perfect! Ooh! I wonder if maybe we could go on a double date with Jimin and Y/N! I think they'd be up for that..maybe haha.