Chapter 13/ Last Chapter

A/N:
Last chapter?! Whaaaaaat?! Okay so I wasn't planning to stop this book until chapter 20 but I don't wanna drag it on forever and I feel like I'm at a good stopping point. Plus, I kinda lost interest and have some ideas for other fanfics that I wanna write. I really wanted to end this on chapter 13 because #swiftie4lyfe. Okay enough rambling.

Third Person POV

Only a year after being married, Harry and Louis decided to adopt. They both finished high school and moved to London. Louis went to college and Harry stayed at home with Darcy, their little girl. Louis now has a job as a councilor, helping people with depression and Darcy is growing up faster then imagined. Darcy is now in school and so Harry decided to go back to work. While staying at home with Darcy, he also took online schooling and is now a choir teacher. The years quickly pass by. Darcy quickly growing up. 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th until she's already heading off to college in the states! Louis and Harry grow older and older but become happier and happier. Gemma is married and so his Harry's mum who got remarried. Darcy becomes a famous author. What happens to Harry and Louis? That's up to you.

A/N:

"Boooo! Worst epilogue ever!"

"I know, I know. Thank you." *bows*

No but seriously, can we say writer's block. Okay so I was never that good of a writer in the first place but you guys will just have to get over it! *cries*

Okay so some thank yous. I know hardly anyone read this book but I'm really proud of it because it's my first Larry Stylinson fanfic and the first fanfic I've actually finished. I want to say a HUGE thank you if you read it all the way through without dying of boredom along the way. Thank you SO much doggiebasher. You're by far the best person who's read this because you've commented and voted on almost EVERY chapter. So thank you. Okay I'm not gonna make this any longer cause it's already longer then the actual epilogue,

Oops.

Hi.