Carmen (Any ship, sounds cool for Scömìche or Kavi)

"Darling, darling, doesn't have a problem. Lying to herself 'cause her liquor's top shelf. It's alarming honestly how charming she can be. Fooling everyone, telling them she's having fun,"

    Carmen. Her street name, etched into her fate. She was known to them as Carmen, but she was truly just *insert PTX character's name*. Living the same old life, with the typical red dress, the typical crimson lipstick- thick and pasty like fresh blood. Repetitive days blending together into an endless watercolor painting- except without any vibrance of the rippling hues of excitement and passion, happiness and glory.

     Only sixteen, yet she was drained, drowning in her own devastation because of her continuous mistakes, because of her perpetual past overriding her fading future.

    Carmen. All she wanted to do was get rid of Carmen. Little did she know that her wishes, seemingly impossible, could come true, even as her "fairy godmother" was the one that helped her get into this mess in the first place.

    "The boys. The girls- they all like Carmen. She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes. She laughs like God; her mind's like a diamond. Audio-tune lies, she's still shining. Like lightning."

     You can make this in whatever decade you want. It'd be cool if it were in the 90's (not only since PTX were late 90's kids but also since it kind of fits, though Lana Del Rey most likely thought of the sixties or the fifties when writing this song.)

     Also you can change whatever you want about this. And you can make this into a oneshot or a book, basically all the ideas before this too can be oneshots.

     Question: How well can you describe your favorite color? (Random I know but it works for this for me.)

Price: Credit/tag me in the description/summary.

Goodbye and love y'all ❤️❤️❤️! Btw I took Hair Dye out of this because I'm actually gonna write it into a book, since I got inspired by my own idea welp 😂😂! Anyways goodbye for reals and have a great day/night XD!!!