traitor (kavi...can be modified to scömìche though, fits better as kavi though)

"Avriel Benjamin Kaplan, don't you dare show up after all these years?!" She had yelled earlier as the man stood across from her, equally as broken as she.

"You're a cursed traitor," she found herself snarling at the man she now scorned and once loved.

"Why?" His voice crackled, barely a whisper as the echoes of cries brimmed through this twisted world.

"Why?" He repeated again, walking towards her as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

    "I hate you," she hissed, her voice shaking from the tears she held within her.

    With this, please make a unique backstory on why the scene above happened, why Kirstie is upset with Avi and why he left. Secondly, make it interesting rather than cliche and boring. Use figurative language and some imagery as well as maybe think upon diction, like consonance or alliteration to emphasize the image you would like to create.

    An example for diction, not in this prompt, would be the sentence below:

    The wind withered away, sawing the world at its feet.

    The "w" sound is repeated throughout the sentence, being consonance rather than alliteration for the "w" is not only at the beginning of most words but also at the middle and end of some. This would be diction for the "w" sound creates a sense of rough winds blowing at your ear. [should I make a book dedicated to writing tricks because the entire English subject is very interesting to me...idk why.]

    Yes, I do know that by adding that, y'all will be like "ugh I don't wanna...I'm too lazy" because same, but as a writer, for writing to be fun, you must experiment with styles- you know haha! Like there is a clear difference between Rockabye and Hair Dye because Rockabye was more direct while Hair Dye contains elaborate details in each chapter and so on. Anyways, back to this...

Price: Credit me in the first chapter and summary!!

    Love y'all so much and goodbye!! 💓💓💓