the office (kavi, scömìche, and kesther) [taken by me because Im lame like that]

You've got The Office in Arlington, Texas. You've got Scott Hoying as the regional manager of the Pentatonix PaperClip/Paper/or Arlington Branch. You've got Kirstie Maldonado, a wannabe singer and actress who ended up as the receptionist, and the man who has shared feelings for her, Avi Kaplan, aka the salesman. You've got Kevin Olusola as the assistant regional manager, or as the med student who just needed a job for college and somehow became an assistant in a few weeks. You've got Esther Kaplan, Avi's sister and the main reason he even has this job, as the accountant. And you've even got Mx. Mitch Grassi, the Vice President of Sales, with a ton of secrets that he refuses to let anyone know, even Scott who apparently can't get his mind off of him. But you know what you don't have? A sense of humor like these guys right here.

Make Scotty as hilarious as he is in real life, but don't make him like Michael Scott- I can't imagine an offensive Scotty. Also make Mitch pretend that he doesn't like Scott, even though he does. Scott will be hopelessly in love with him. Kirstie and Avi, on the other hand, will be attracted to each other shyly, like Pam and Jim, and Kirstie will be engaged to Jeremy, who doesn't believe in her dreams of being an actress and singer and forced her to get a normal job. Avi got his job thanks to Esther because he needed it since he was basically broke because of some stupid decisions/a failed dream/or anything else you can come up. Add Trisha too, maybe as Kelly or something idk, and add more of PTX's friends and stuff too, like maybe Mark and Mason, and Beau too.

Also, please have great humor. This book needs to be a comedy so please have hilariously creative and interesting plots for each. You can make it like how it is with a camera basically making it like a reality-style show or you can just have it as a normal style book. If you do the way it is like in the show, add confessionals and stuff. Add great details and make each character's personality unique. Great dialogue and some imagery (maybe not too much because in my opinion this is a light-hearted book with not that much imagery needed- but still some with great attention for detail). Overall, this idea can go in so many ways and even though these are just suggestions, I'm sure you can do whatever you can to make it shine!!

Price: Credit me in the description and the first chapter you published. I know I didn't create the show, The Office, (duh) but this will be loosely based off of it so yeah lol.

Hope you liked this idea and goodbye!! 💞💞