finale (no ship or any ship)

It was the end. Or maybe the beginning, but truly was the end, after all. Pentatonix was over, yet new lives were beginning each day. Happily ever afters were most likely due as well as bittersweet endings, but apparently the end was more than just the end. For shocking secrets continued to spread even as the band broke apart, therefore binding each member together in a horribly tangled mess. And the finale, apparently, never ceased to end.

    Okay I know my wording sucks here but I haven't had a good night's sleep in a few days and school is draining me rn (and it's only the beginning *sigh*) but had an idea and hope y'all can make it good.

    The secrets need to be things that connect them all to each other, and can be murder-related (or maybe not because too many murder mysteries, if you want so something original) or maybe dark secrets of each person (per say Mitch is actually straight because what the heck who would have thought of that besides Mirstie shippers but like it's still a shock factor so that could be one if you want) or like if you were to have Kavi be real once, you could have Kirstie be with Avi while he was sleeping and Kevin overheard a phone conversation about Kirstie arguing with Avi about this causing him to tell Jeremy stupidly with Kirstie not knowing and that could be how Jerstie ended. Idk, and now that I wrote that, that made me lowkey think of a new prompt oof. They can be twisted too like Kevin being not so innocent and actually doing something bad *insert something bad here because I can't think of anything rn because I'm a lazy butt*. Whatever you want tbh, you get a lot of freedom with this prompt.

Price: Credit me in the description/summary and first chapter you post!

Hope you liked this!! Love y'all 💞💞💞!!!