Summer Camp (Scömìche, Kavi, Platonic Kevatt, Kesther, Matt x Character) [Taken]

Based off of Scott's words in PTXperience 10: "It felt like this happy, upbeat summer camp..."

Scott Hoying was a counselor...a very handsome one, one could say, or think as the brunet teenage assistant counselor thought in his mind. Scott Hoying, he was different. Good different- like dipping fries into peanut butter ice cream- not the different that was like putting cereal after pouring the milk into the bowl. Mitch Grassi secretly admired him, after all, who wouldn't admire that boy? He was hot, talented, hot, actually smart, dedicated, passionate, hot, and hot.

    And unfortunately for Mitch, still way deep in the closet, hiding from the homophobic monsters outside that Mitch refused to let attack this other gay soul.

    On the other hand, Kirstin Maldonado was another other camp counselor with a big crush on the young lifeguard, Avi, who was technically an adult but only a few years older. And dating the other rude as hell lifeguard named Miss Aleen Kardashian or whatever her last name since she was so plastic she could probably fit in with them as well.

    Oh and don't forget Kevin and Matt. Kevin was that smart counselor, the one so musical and intellectual that made people wonder why he was here and not at Harvard, and Matt his newer assistant as well as fresh meat for the adventures that arose each summer.

    These six all had their own little problems in this "happy, upbeat summer camp," little problems and little solutions that created bigger problems and sticky situations. Which was problematic for everyone, including Esther Kaplan and Darien Koop, the two camp directors, for it got in the way of everything. Literally everything...

Okay, so this needs to be light-hearted but also super duper dramatic. Like not so much soap opera-like though, but more like a teen fiction novella, per se. Imagery should be there, however it doesn't need to be something exquisite or extremely eloquent, but rather humorous like the example I had with the fries. Still needs to be somewhat descriptive though since the reader would want to see what you're describing. Like if it's raining, mention the darkness of the clouds or the way the lightning appears but it doesn't have to be like "the verdant fields blossomed with life so radiant and lush that the flowers began to frolic." Also please have puns, sarcasm, hyperboles, irony, and overall humorous exaggerations to make this light-hearted!!

    Also, nothing too cliche please! Some cliche is fine but too much and too little of anything could end up horrific!

Price: Credit me in the description/summary and first chapter that you post!!

    Hope these helped, lovelies!! Goodbye!! ❤️❤️❤️