Mamma Mia (Kavi, Scirstie, Kirvin, or Mirstie)

•Inspired by Mamma Mia, aviously•

     It wasn't every day you'd find your twins (can be boy/girl, boy/boy, or girl/girl) secretly inviting three men you wished to be strangers but were truly four significant men from your past. It wasn't every day that you saw Scott Hoying, Avi Kaplan, Kevon Olusola, and Mitch Grassi all standing together with your teenagers grinning in equal excitement. It wasn't every day you saw the men who could each be your kids' father yet you didn't know because you didn't want to know at all.

    Quite unfortunate to say the least, that this had to occur.

    Or, what I always referred to as, "Mamma Mia!"
•••

    This doesn't have to be twins either, but I thought it'd be cool if they were teenage twins lol. You have the option to decide their names and to decide which is the final couple. If I were writing the story, aviously I'd make it Kavi, but I have literally 17 story drafts and 15 one-shot drafts so I just thought I'd give this to y'all, even though so far no one has used an idea XD.

     Whatever you do, add some descriptions and tons of great dialogue too. This can be comedic or dramatic, or both! This book would be in the same genre as Rockabye and Attention, I'd say, since it can be written in a light-hearted tone whilst being a dramatic and emotional story. Obviously not as emotional as Rockabye though lol.

    You can add music too since Mamma Mia is a musical after all! And add any other characters and make your own too lol!

Random question but what's your fav Mamma Mia/ABBA song? Mine's either Thank You For the Music (for both Mamma Mia and ABBA) or The Winner Takes It All (again both versions XD)! But it tends to change a lot lol.

[Credit me in the description/summary and first chapter you publish!]

Anyways hope you have a great day/night and love y'all!! Goodbye ❤️❤️❤️!