Little Rascals-PTX and DWTS Au

Came up with this literally in October wtfrick and forgot to publish so sorry haha! (DWTS's Sharna Burgess is gonna be in this too btw haha but you can change if you don't want her to be the driver. I just thought it would be a cool combo of PTX and DWTS)

Okay so I was listening to Waltz of the Flowers by PTX (THE ALBUM IS AWESOME YASS- though it's not my fave Christmas album they've done, their vocals are just stunning and Sweater Weather and Jingle Bells are my faves) and my mom was like "every time I hear that I think of the Little Rascals." Which led to this very prompt here: (also please note that the above paragraph lacks adequate grammar because I was typing the way I'd speak so yeah...idk why I'm explaining this because I always type like I'm speaking in general haha).

Kevin, Mitch, Scott, Avi, and Matt had their He-Man Woman-Haters Club also known as a club of no girls. No girls because girls suck...according to Scott and Avi- the club's president and vice president. Not to mention that all five of them were raised with too many girls and too many girl troubles. Quite annoying, to be quite honest.

However, a sweet-eyed Kirstie has caught the eye of Avi, who then decided to ignore his club's policies and ask out the girl, who then says yes, of course.

Unfortunately, when Scott and Mitch accidentally discover Kirstie and Avi's date, they plot to seek revenge by splitting the two to regulate the rules of their beloved club. Not to mention that a new potential rich lover, Mr. Jeremy Michael Lewis the 3rd, has his eyes on Kirstin too when he steps into town...well, more like arrives in an exquisite limousine. In addition to all of that, a chaotic contest of racecars, money, and meeting the one and only Sharna Burgess- their favorite driver- comes, causing competition between each group. Who will win: the He-Man Woman-Hater Club, Kirstin and her posse of teenage ballerinas, the spawns of hell, or Mr. Jeremy Michael Lewis the 3rd?

Please note that this version will have them be not as young as the original Little Rascals. It will take place in the forties, however Kirstie, Mitch, and Scott will be 13, Avi and Kevin will be 15, and Matt will be 11. Jeremy will be 14.

     Please try to emit a lighthearted mood into this book with a childlike tone since they're barely teens (well I mean Avi and Kevin are older teens in this but they aren't that old so). Also, remember to check your grammar and spelling, but that goes for all books (this goes for me too haha since autocorrect is a BuTT and sometimes my stupid self still puts commas before because which is so wrong, like please don't do that unless it's correct in another country since there's variations in English grammar based on each English-speaking country, but if you're American, don't put commas there).

     Anyways, just please credit me in the story's description AND first chapter you post for this one since I truly like this idea (would take it for myself but I probably wouldn't finish it *tea*), and it isn't exactly like the original (which I love).

     Also, additional tips include making Scotty ignorant and totally female-hating lol, Mitchy hide his interest in  femininity and hiding his sexuality, Avi a hopeless romantic like Alfalfa, and Jeremy both charismatic and a snob- he needs to hide his true colors until the end, and our sweet Kirstie has to be completely oblivious. Kirstie also has to be both naive- towards Jeremy's intentions that is- and clever like Darla is in the show and film. Furthermore, you can also add more characters such as those in DWTS as well.

     Lastly, make it fun! I know some of these suggestions seem like rules, but trust me, accurate grammar and spelling with fabulous character development will really let creativity shine through how else you want to portray people and the overall feel of the book.

     Thank you again for reading this! Hope you have a wonderful day/night! Love y'all!