sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6ᴛʜ - ᴘᴛ.2

Yoongi:

It did not take Yoongi long to notice the pink haired boy sitting at the counter staring at him. Yoongi's eyes immediately widened as he took in the boys appearance. A fluffy light blue sweater and tight-fitting black pants that hugged the boy's thick thighs perfectly. Yoongi imagined running his hands along those perfect thighs, and-

"Stop gaydreaming!" Yoongi mentally scolded himself. His eyes traveled up to see the that the boy was still staring at him. 

"Uh...would you like to order something?" Yoongi hesitantly asked. The boy smiled softly and nodded his head. 

"Cute." Yoongi thought to himself but was soon drawn back to the present as the boy started to order. 

"Can I have a small coffee, and um...do you have sprinkles?"

Yoongi grinned at the boy's peculiar order and pulled out three different containers of multicolored sprinkles for the boy to choose from. 

The boys' eyes lit up like he had just discovered a new toy, and he soon got to work choosing the sprinkles he wanted. 

The pinkette held up a small jar of strawberry jam flavored sprinkles. 

"Can I have these?"

Yoongi nodded and let loose one of his rare gummy smiles at the adorable boy as he added up the total.

"That will be 5,000 won."

The boy handed over the money and started to walk away but felt a grip on his arm. Yoongi did not know what possessed him to do this, but he needed to know. 

"Wait!" He said, "What is your name?"

The boy shot him a smile that reached his eyes and made them crinkle into recent shapes. 

"Jimin." He said.

"My name is Jimin."

>>Honestly autocorrect is freaking killing me! It keeps "correcting" Yoongi to young and Jimin to Jimmy lmao.