sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ

Yoongi:

Yoongi stood drumming his fingers on the counter of the coffee shop waiting for Jimin to come. It has been precisely 57 minutes since 8:00 am, which is the exact time Jimin comes every day. Yoongi is starting to get a bit worried that the boy, (who he happens to have a slight crush on) has not shown up yet. One of the other workers at the cafe approached Yoongi with a concerned look on his face. 

"You ok Yoongi? you seem a bit out of it today."

"I'm ok Namjoon." Yoongi absentmindedly replied. Every morning he is surprised that this guy is still here. Since his first week here, Namjoon has constantly caused many mishaps. Including spilling drinks on three different people, which earned him the nickname "Namjoon the Typhoon." However, he is a friend of Jin, which explains why he is still here. 

Yoongi is so busy in his thoughts that he does not notice Namjoon give up asking what was wrong and walk away. 

Where was Jimin?

Of course, Jimin was not the only customer in the coffee shop, and Yoongi tried to distract himself with the constant flow of customers. 

It didn't work.

Suddenly the door to the cafe opened, and Yoongi looked up to see Jimin. Yoongi's face immediately lit up when he saw the boy, but his smile quickly dropped when he took in Jimin's face. 

Jimin was...crying.

>>Sorry for the short af chapters...