sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 24ᴛʜ

*WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT AHEAD*

The man could not see anything, but he could hear. The quiet sound of dripping sweat mixed with blood filled the room. His blood.

He was running out of time.

His fingers were cut off a long ago to prevent him from escaping. The infected stubs oozing puss that were once fingers were no use to the man any longer, and they dangled at his sides...dripping.

Drip...drip...drip...

The constant rhythm of blood hitting the floor calmed the man until another sound interrupted the peace...

Footsteps.

His time has come.

The door opened with a creak that voiced years of misuse, and light flooded the room, momentarily blinding the man. His eyes cleared to see a figure clothed in black, with inked markings running up their arms and neck standing before him. Despite the dim light, the man knew exactly who this was.

And he was ready.

The figure pulled a knife with a single ruby on the handle from their belt and tossed it from hand to hand with precision.

"I suppose you know what I came here to do." The figure clothed in black said, still tossing the knife between their hands almost in a teasing manner. "Any last words?"

The man turned his gaze away from the growing puddle of blood and looked into the eyes of the killer.

He smiled.

"It is an honor to be killed by you...Min Yoongi."

A knife lodged itself into the man's chest and he slumped over.

Dead.

*VIOLENT CONTENT END*

_

Yoongi awoke with a start, panting and covered in his sweat. He remembered that day so clearly.

His 100th kill.

The ominous sound of a phone ringing filled the otherwise silent mansion. Yoongi looked at the clock and his eyes widened. Only one person ever called him at exactly 3 in the morning.

He raced downstairs, picked up the phone, and placed it to his ear.

"Hello, Yoongi."

Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat as he heard the familiar voice.

They found him.

Yoongi swallowed the bile that had risen in his throat and spoke.

"Hello...J."

~

>>Lmao betcha weren't expecting that!