X - Boiled

"Why are you mentioning the location?" I asked. It didn't feel right. 

His hand started shaking and he dropped the phone. 

"You called your Stormlings to fight us off, didn't you?"

Suddenly an arrogant smile appeared on his face. "What's one boiled brain if we can finally finish you?" he said. "Roast me, if you dare. Just know it won't matter." He crawled out from his shelter. "For every Stormling you kill, there'll be five more to kill you!" 

I pointed at his head. 

"Luci." Angelo said, but I ignored him.

Then suddenly, the Stormling started screaming. I felt a sadistic smile appear on my face. His head turned red, then purple.

"Luci!" Angelo shouted.

I almost expected steam to come out of the Stormling's ears and nose. It almost looked as if he was exploding. 

"MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" he shrieked. 

"Luci, that's enough!" I suddenly heard Theo say, and my hands were pushed down by his. But as soon as he let go I put my hand up again. For Myrsky! I thought- but then I felt Theo's hand on my head. Suddenly I felt weak and tired. Very tired. I felt myself falling, but I don't even remember hitting the floor. 

For the second time since my arrival, I woke up in Theo's room. As soon as I noticed that by the amount of light, I shielded my eyes. 

"Theo." I sighed. "Can you please dim the lights in here?" 

"I'm sorry, but no." Theo said. "These lights are important to me. They remind me of the side I'm on." 

"Do you need a reminder of that?" 

"Well..." he started to giggle. "I must say I enjoyed boiling that Stormling's brain. Good acting there by the way- Angelo even believed it."

"I almost believed it myself." I laughed, and got up. "I must say your appearance did help a lot creating the illusion. But how did you know?"

"I was fighting a Stormling when he suddenly got a message. He was stupid enough to read it out loud. I remembered Angelo saying he was going to that section with you, and from healing your brain I know you're pretty good at bluffing... So that made the situation a little suspicious." 

I laughed. "I must also say they were pretty naive... But who can blame them, after all they don't know I have no powers." I stood up and wiped some hair out of my face. "What did you do with them, by the way?"

Theo grinned. "As soon as the whole horde of Stormlings arrived, I showed them what happened to their precious leader. By then a few of us had also arrived, and we escorted them to the exit." He started giggling again and continued a little softer: "I didn't only almost blow up that guy's head, you see... I tied those Stormlings up with their own hands. I pity the one who has to shape those bones back to their original state... They were about two meters long in the end and all squiggly."