Entry 13

2018, Feb. 20

~*Sry I didnt update sooner!! I was at my gramma's house, and there was no school for three days so I wasnt allowed on or near a computer [[also I'm still grounded, but imma sneky lil shit >3O]]. Anywho, yeah, so read and enjoy? Idk if y'all even enjoy this shitshow, but if you do, hey, fine my me. Also, thx for over 200 views???? Like???? People must think my life is interesting???? But it's not???? It sucks????? And I low-key want to die????? Anywho, I'll yet you read now, byyyyyee =>Skye*~

-Today I have a doctor's appointment. I made my mom make one for me because my vertigo has been getting worse, and I stay dizzy for longer than I feel I should. The only way to describe it is like when you're about to have a panic attack, and your vision goes white-ish, and you can't feel which way is up or down, and your ears start to ring really high pitched, and you can't breathe. I mean, that happens all the time, but it's been getting worse, and now whenever I bend over to pick something up, or pet my cat, or something, anything, I get that when I stand up and it lasts for about two minutes. That's two minutes more than it should. And honestly, it's starting to scare me. My mom said that when she called the doctor and told them what was wrong, they wanted to make an appointment that day, which doesn't help my uneasiness about the situation. I know I have anemia (my hemoglobin is low) and maybe this is linked to it? I hope that's all it is. We were supposed to get blood work done last month, but everyone got sick with the flu, so we didn't have the time. I hope it goes ok?

- Wow, just got back for the doc. I need to get blood work done, like, ASAP. The doctor said my iron was up, so I'm not anemic anymore, and my blood sugar is fine, so she has nooo clue what the fuck is up. She also said she wants to see if they can get me to do a MRI scan or something to see if it's something else idk I wasn't really paying attention. I have a bruise where they poked me to get the blood, and it hurts to type. So yeah. At first, she was like "Oh, well, ur on the new meds, so like, that's what's wrong." But bitch, this shit's been happening for, like, three years now, and I just got on the meds this past year. Idk dude, but I'm gonna die. So yeah (I'm sorry I say that a lot).