CHAPTER 3: BROKEN SAM

Stephen's Pov

Nakita kong tumakbo si Sam. I saw her crying while she's running. Nakakaawa siya, nadudurog ang puso ko. What happened to her?.

I followed her. She went to the court and there she sit and cry and cry and cry. I feel her pain, it's hard to see her crying like this. I approach her.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"
"I-it's n-none o-of y-your b-business!"
"Wag ka ng magmaldita dyan. What's the problem? You can tell me. I'm always here to listen" I smiled.

But she didn't response. She continue crying and crying.

"Shhh. Don't cry. Don't you know that too much problem can make you crazy?"

Yeah that's true. I'm not lying. She's going to be crazy if she didn't said it. I saw her eyes widened haha it's cute.

"So tell me"
"S-sige. Ang kulit mo eh"

I wiped her tears.

"Kasi si Leslie eh! Nililigawan na ng ultimate crush ko!"

Then she burst into crying again.

"Sam, it's just a little thing. Stop crying"
"Little thing?! Little thing ha?! *sob* sinundan ko si Ryan sa Charm academy *sob* para mapansin niya ako! *sob* lahat ginawa ko para lang mapansin niya ako kahit katiting! *sob* pero yung bestfriend ko pala yung mapapansin niya! *sob* now, tell me! Is that a little thing ha? Ang sakit alam mo yun? Ang sakit sakit kahit na walang.......Kami"

I'm in silence because I didn't know that she sacrifice a big thing just to notice her. She research everything even the school.

I pat her back.

"I'm sorry"
"Okay lang"

She wiped her tears.

"Tara uwi na tayo"
"Are you serious? Eh namamaga pa 'yang mata mo. Halatang umiyak ka"

She looked at her face in her little mirror inside her foundation.

"Oo nga no! Pa'no to?"
"Let's have some fun. Baka sabihin ni Tita pinaiyak kita. Stop crying na ha? I'll treat you. What do you want?"

Her sad face turn into happy face.

"Ice cream?"
"Yeah! Alam mo naman na favorite ko yun eh. Pantanggal stress ko yun"
"Stress ka kasi kaya gusto mo yun"
"Chocolate ha?"

She blink her eyes in front of me. Pfft! It's so cute :)

"Yeah. Para maging hyper ka na ulit"
"Ikaw talaga!"

Tumayo siya at inabot ang kamay niya sa naka-offer kong kamay. Walang pagbabago, her hands are so soft just like before. Sam, can I be the one to make you happy AGAIN? I want to say that to her. I want to stop her pain. I know, I am such a loser to hurt her because that's the only way to protect her from harm. Babawi ako sa'yo, Sam.

I drive her to the nearest ice cream parlor. She can't wait na daw that's why we stop here. She's so excited psh. Happy Kiddo :)

Pagpasok namin, she ordered quickly. 3 gallons of Chocolate?! Wait! Is she serious?! Is her tummy have a monster inside?

"Sam, do you have a monster inside your tummy?"
"Ha? Why?"
"Because that's too much"
"Haha! Keri 'to ng tyan ko! Believe me"
"Baka maimpatso ka niyan?"

Ngumiti lang siya.

"Stress ako kaya lahat to kakainin ko ^_^"
"Sure? Dapat ubos na 'yan pag ubos na 'tong ice cream ko ah? Kaya bilisan mo"
"Hala? You're so madaya! Half-gallon lang yang iyo e. Akin, 3 gallons!"
"Eh you order that kaya dapat ubusin mo"
"Wala! Madaya ka!" She's baby talking haha
"You're cute" I stared at her.
"Yeah I know, matagal na!" She just glared at me.