Part 3

V: Are you coming out on Saturday? Hansen is throwing a party for Lise.

W: No. I think I'll skip it.

Vincent and William lie on each their end of the sofa, flickering on each their phone

V: Why?

W: Noora is coming. We are attending a workshop at the School of Arts

V: You are spending a lot of time together?

W: Yeah. She is cool. It's easy to talk to her.

V: Is she seeing anyone?

W: She has got a bf. They've been dating since she was 16 or something.

V: And that's ok with you?

W: Ok? Of course its ok - sits up straight and looks directly at Vincent, stern - Asså this has nothing to do with feelings. I am not keen on her or anything. We are just buds. Its like with you just that she is a girl. And she understands my work and she's been a great support. It helps that we've been through something so big together that no one else can relate to, at least not in the same way we do. It makes it easier to talk about stuff. Like no one else understands my frustration over being type-cast, I mean you and I joke about it, but she really understands it and she might be the only one.

V: Yeah. I get that, but there is no attraction between you guys?

W: No. Like I said she has a bf and anyway if there was anything between us we would have felt it by now. Or sometime in the two years that we worked together. And I don't think we could have been friends. Not like we are now at least.

V: Then you don't care that she and her bf have broken up?

W: Hæ?

V: Yeah says in VG.

W: Well if it says in VG then... - said sarcastically

V: Its confirmed by her agent... Anette Li...

W: Lindskog

V: Yeah.

W: Åj.

V: You didn't know?

W: No. - start to fickle with his phone again wondering if he should write her

V: But, you saw each other not long ago.

W: Two weekends ago. And we text every day but she never mentioned anything.

... He starts typing her

W: "Hi. How are you?"

Couple minutes later she replied

N: "Hey. I am good. This happened some time ago so I've had time to grieve. I am assuming you are referring to the news in VG. But, thanks. You are sweet. :)"

W: "Text if there is anything I can do."

N: "Actually I could use a room for the weekend? Hate to ask. But its nicer with a company than alone in a hotel room."

W: "Omg. Of course Nor. Linens and towels will be ready. When are you arriving?"

N: "The apartment I am renting is ready on Monday. So I am thinking of arriving on Friday night. I have a work-related lunch Saturday."

W: "Do you need me to pick you up on Gardermoen?"

N: "No. My God you are already doing too much. I'll just catch the train into the city."

W: "I can pick you up. No biggie."

N: "You don't have to William. And think about the papz and the headline it will make on Saturday morning."

W: " Haha. You think about everything. Smart. I'll be waiting for you, taco on the table. Text when you land."

N: "Haha. Sounds great. ;)"

He is the worlds greatest. Truly he is. He has a heart of gold, he is so funny, beyond interesting, smart, kind, handsome etc. Any girl that gets him is really lucky. - Noora contemplates while finishing up the text exchange with him.

Why don't you date him then asked Tomine a few days ago?