Part 12

One Saturday morning they were in the pool. Ever since they came to live in Williams uncles house they swam together on weekends, in the morning before breakfast. It was more of a work out then for pleasure. But it gave them a chance to relax and be together without having to talk or anything just do something fun together. 

Their lives could be hectic especially the last weeks have been loaded with drive-outs to the new apartment that is soon ready to move into. On top of that, they have attended meetings with carpenters, plumbers, electricians, welders etc. almost every day to decide floors, walls, windows, doors, shapes, and forms, colors and placements. It is a job in itself buying an apartment and deciding how it will look like. And they haven't even begun with the interior, except for things for the nursery, a bed for themselves, a beautiful rustic livingroom table that they found on Birkelundens flee market a Sunday afternoon and they have been to Ikea and drawn up and picked out the kitchen that they want to be installed. William owns some furniture from before that they have been storing in his sisters' house that the moving company will pick up tomorrow and set it off at the apartment. So it won't be all that bare when they receive the keys and move in on Monday. :) But they are still missing two key elements, a sofa, and a dining table. 

Noora had been experiencing pain and un-comfort in pelvic and lower back area all week. It had made the chores and obligations of everyday life pretty challenging. But, swimming or being in the water, in general, should help so she had been swimming every day this week. It works a little, but the pain is still there especially at night when trying to sleep. She had a doctors appointment on Monday to see what else can be done.

They were done with the workout and were just talking and laughing in the water about how sad it will be to give up this luxury of having a private pool. But it will also be nice to move into their own apartment which they have been able to be very involved with the planning of and designing process. It felt like they were starting their life together for real. An apartment and a baby. :) A family. The Magnussons they were joking.

He suddenly froze, all trace of life vanished from his face. He looked at her alarmed.

W: Babe - he barely got out.

She looked down and started screaming at the sight beneath her. Before everything went blank.