18 <> Started From The Bottom

"Seriously Lilo and Stitch?" Darian mockingly questions. His eyes fixated on me as I plug the laptop charger into the socket next to my bed.

Slipping underneath the covers beside him, I feel his arm pull my closer so I am almost squashing him to death as he rests the laptop on his lap and presses play.

"Liar, liar pants of fire!" I exclaim watching his face light up with excitement as he watches the screen. "Nobody can resist it. It's the best show on Disney."

"Whatever." He sighs happily and snuggles into my neck, breathing in my scent.

Thank goodness I had spritzed myself with a good perfume that made me smell like I was fresh out of a new field. Dior, you are a lifesaver. Darian's scent was better than me still of course.

I probably already looked like Bella Thorne next to Zendaya next to him. Not terrible... but no where near as good.

The whole movie didn't really consist of me becoming indulged into the movie. To busy concentrating on the way his fingers traced my neck or leg, whatever body part he could get to.

"I'm hungry." I state, still in a trance as I move away from him and stand up.

"How hungry?"

"Very."

"What do you want?" He asks while I check the time, now it was 3pm so with all the sexual tension and the movie, he had been here nearly three hours.

"We can have pizza?" He suggests, hinting that he himself wanted pizza.

"Pizza is so pricey. We could just walk down to the closest supermarket and get a frozen one for $3." I remind him, not looking to spent any money that I didn't have.

I definitely did not have $25 to spend on pizza that I would enjoy for a few minutes. No way José.

"I'm happy to pay if that's what you're worried about."

"What? Pssshhh, worried?, me, no." I try to laugh off his comment but his eyes continue to bore into me.

"I'm ordering. Do you like bbq chicken?" He asks, pulling his phone out and searching for the number.

"Yeah." I squeak out and he replies with a short nod before calling.

"Can we have one bbq chicken and one meat sizzler, both large? Also two battered shrimps, garlic bread... yes of course... whatever. How long will you be?.... that's fucking long, my girls hungry. All the guy has to do is ride over here. Fucking hell no I don't want to cancel!... ok, fine. Ten minutes."

My girl. That's all I can think about. He just called me his. My mind flies past the swearing and mini argument as I carry on to silently swoon as I stare up at him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to get angry." He mumbles and takes me hand, my eyes still locked into his. I just hum an agreement before excusing myself to the bathroom.

I run quickly to it, making sure my phone is in my pocket. My heart still beating fast, and my bladder full of pee. As I sit on the toilet my phone pings and looking at it I see Ariyanes name.

Main bitch: omw home but bringing Elisa, is that ok?

Me: girrrrrl I'm kind of with a boy...

Main bitch: ok hoe. I'll give you four hours but I'm coming by seven. I got so much to tell you!!!

Me: trust me, same.

Four hours, great. Maybe that's too long. I wipe and start to wash my hands, looking at my messed up appearance. My cheeks hinted a red that would probably never come off and my hair had messed up for the cuddling.

I re tie my hair and sort out my shirt before leaving back to my bedroom, as I look in I see Harry on the phone with a frown on his face.

Hiding around the corner I try to make out what he is saying, speaking very low probably not wanting me to hear it. The words 'bastard' and 'drugs' come out of his mouth, but it could've been 'Barney' and 'ducks', right?

I hear him hang up and walk into the room, flustered from eavesdropping. "Who were you on the phone to?" I nosily question.

"My brother." He says, in a tone that means the conversation is over.

"What was the phone call about?"

"None of your fucking business." Darian snaps and rolls his eyes.

"Did you stab your brother?" I unexpectedly blurt out, eyes widening as I realise what I just said.

"Oh so you listen to the talk about me then," He says coming closer towards me. "Maybe I did, bitch. Perhaps I want to shut your moth up to." He says as his hand wraps against my neck.

All the warning signs in me shout for me to run. But this is my home. And did he just call me bitch?

"Get the hell out." I harshly mutter, slightly out of breath as his hands squeeze harder.

Realising what he was doing, he pulls his arm off and runs through the corridor, and out the door.

I thought he couldn't hurt me, so why are there red marks around my neck. I thought he was nice to me so why do I feel so much pain from him calling me bitch?

Sighing in frustration, I hear the doorbell ring and answer it. Expecting to find a boy with an apology but actually finding a pizza man.

"That's $30."

"Oh, wrong house." I sniffle and shut the door in his face. I didn't even get to eat.

Oooooo I'm mad.