Chapter 5

Riley's POV:

Harry pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly. 

"I want you to forget all about that horrible man. I want you to know and feel like you don't have to change to get my attention." He said raspy and out of breath. We continue with the make out session until my phone starts going off. Harry lets out a little goan. I giggle at his childish act and pick up my phone. 

Harry's POV:

Riley was on the phone saying 

"Hello?"

"Omg! Hey Amber."

"UM,Yea I'll ask him."

"Okay.See ya!"

"How do you feel about going to a party tonight?" she asked

"Yea sure lets go." I replied 

We arrived at the party and Riley took off toward her friends and dragged me behind her.

"He guys this is Harry, my friend." she said  Ouch that hurt . "And Harry this is Amber, Kate, my best mate Ashton and Luke." 

"Its nice to meet you guy." I said  "I'm going to get a drink with them are you ok here alone." I nod in agreement.

"So how long have you known Riley." I look beside me to see the curly and little brown hair one and an accent talking to me. Ashton, I think his name was. "About a month now. You?" 

"I've known Riley most my life. We started hanging out in 9Th grade." Ashton said

9th grade was when Riley started hanging out the wrong crowd. I felt a little pissed off at this guy because he could have stopped that creep fro hurting Riley.

"I'm going to go find Riley."  He nodded and started talking to some one else. I first go look for Riley in the kitchen when I saw her and that kid Luke making out. Anger, jealous ,and a bit hurt seeing her with him. I mean I never told Riley that she couldn't be with other guys. I just kinda thought she knew. Than I could tell Riley was telling him to stop and struggled out of his grip.

Riley's POV:

 When I was in the kitchen my ex-boyfriend, Luke, came in. "So you like that Harry guy?" He asked a bit harsh

"Yea maybe I am. Why do you care?" 

"I don't know becuase It makes me kinda of jealous seeing you with him." Luke moves in closer 

"Ahh, you don't like compation?" I push at his chest

"What's the compation, I've already won." His hot breath towering other me. 

"Luke don't get to full of yourself." I giggled drinking a little bit of my drink.

"You know you miss me." He laughed 

Before I could answer his lips collide with mine and his lips and not like i remember them. I wanted Harry's lip ring in between my teeth not Luke's. I tried pushing away but he wouldn't have it. I pushed harder this time being able to talk for . "Luke let go !"

"Luke I said let go !" I started feeling like I was going to a panic attack and tears started running down my face. 

"Mate I think she asked you to let go." a raspy ,deep voice said 

"This doesn't involve you bro. Why don't you go find someone to dance with." Luke snapped back. 

Before I knew it Harry's fist collided with Luke's face and hitting him repeatably , over and  over again. Luke got a few go licks in before I feel someone come back form behind me. I turn to see Ashton and him telling me we need to get away from this. But I couldn't just leave Harry to almost kill Luke. 

I slip out of Ashton's grip and ran over to Harry who was hovering over Luke's body.  "Harry please stop!" I yelled trying to get him off Luke.

"Harry Please stop for me." I said softer this time and Harry's bright green eyes were now a very dark color. I reached my hand up to his face and he slowly began to get up and rush me toward his car. 

**************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm sorry I love Luke but he has a pretty kinda bad boy image.

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. <3 XXXXX