Chapter 12

Song:

Swimming Pool - Kendrick Lamar

*******************************************

Harry's POV:

Riley's words still replay in my head.

'I love you Harry'

She loves me and I love her.

Riley's POV:

I woke up to the lost of heat in the bed. Harry wasn't beside me anymore ,so I decided it was time for me to get up. I walked down the hallway and entered the bathroom. I took a shower ,and brushed my teeth. I went back into Harry's room to changed into clothes. I put on my skinny jeans , an old sweatshirt , my gray UGGS ,and I didn't bother to put make up on. I let my hair naturally curl than placed a gray beanie on top of head. Once I was pleased with myself I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where Harry and Anna were talking to someone. A beautiful girl ,older than Harry and me. She had dimples and green eyes just like Harry.

"Morning babe." Harry said kissing my forehead.

"Morning."

"Riley you're up. Riley this is my daughter and Harry's sister Gemma." Anna said introducing us.

"This is Riley? Wow! You're prettier than Harry described." Gemma said giving me a hug.

"Gemma be quiet." Harry said

"Thank you Gemma." I said

"Breakfast is ready." Anne said pasting out plates.

"Oh Anna let me help you." I offer

"Don't be silly dear I've got it."

"Are you sure? Because I don't mind." I said

"I'm sure dear." I nod my head giving up.Harry must get his stubbornness from Anne.

"So Riley what are you planing on becoming when you graduate?" Gemma ask me.

"I really don't know what I want to do yet. I've thought about being a physical therapist ,or an actress. Other than that I don't have an idea yet." I replied honestly .

"An actress. How unique." Anne said

"Harry what do you want to be?"

'Haven't really thought a lot about it." He replied

"We all finished eating ,and said goodbye to Gemma.

"So babe what do you want to do today?" Harry asked shutting his bedroom door.

"Well I was thinking that we could go out tonight.?" I suggested

"Of coarse anything you want to do. I know the best place to go." Harry said.

"Perfect." I said

**********************************

*Night*

Harry's POV:

I was actually excited about tonight. I was gonna show Riley my old favorite place to hang out at.

"Harry are you almost done? I have to pee." Riley said banging on the door.

"Just come in I'm still in the shower." I yelled over the running water.

"You better not try anything." She said opening the door.

"Can you hand me a towel?" She handed me a towel ,and than started brushing he teeth.