Chapter 16

Song:

Steal My Girl - One Direction

**********************

~A/N: Hey Bæs I'm sorry I haven't been updating!!! School has got me super busy and I HATE algebra 💀🙅. I'm computer has also been acting up so I've I have to use my phone--sorry if this chapter is bad--but bare with me. Also I'm giving this account to my friend , but don't worry she's going to go through with the idea I have for this story.~

Also check out my new story Memories

************************

Riley's POV:

"Harry get your ass back here!" I said chasing this stupid boy

around the house.

"You love this ass and you know it." Harry said perking his lips out.

I rolled my eyes at the childish boy in front of me.

"Harry I need those or I'm gonna be late!" I said reaching for my volleyball knee pads.

"On one condition." I rose my eyebrow at him." A kiss before you go." Harry said pouting his lips.

I stood up on my tip toes and was a centimeter from his before grabbing my knee pads and dashing for the door.

"Riley, You're going to pay for that!" he yelled running after me. I ran to the car and tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit!" I mumbered under my breath.

I saw Harry standing in the doorway smirking at me. I stick my tougne out childishly.

"Can I have that kiss now?" I nod my head and connect my lips with his. He disconnected our lips, "Shouldn't I get you to practice?" I simply nod and hop in the passengar side.

"Okay so I need to pick you up at 1:30?" I nod grabbing my bag and water bottle and shutting the passenger side door. Before walking into the gym.

"Ohh who was that hunk?" A slutty girl commented.

"My boyfriend." I said coldly

"I wouldn't taking him home." she mumbled to her friends.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Nothing that concerns you bitch."

"No whore I think it does. you said something about my boyfriend and I want to know."

"I said no wonder he cheated on your ass, your a stuck up bitch."

I'm going to whoop this bitches ass.

"Oh hell no! What did you say?"

"I said no w o n d e r h e c h e-" I didn't even let her finish before my fist connects with her slutty face.

I pin her down to the gym floor punching her but not before she gets a lick on me. And pins me down.

"Your bitch ass ain't so big now huh?" She spits in my face. I take my knee kneeing her in the gut. I everyone standing around in shocked of who's winning.
I keep punches her until I feel some arms wrap around my waist.

"Riley stop!" I hear the familiar husky voice speak in my ear.
I turn around to see Harry.

"About time that whore got off me." The girl saids spitting up blood.

I lunged forward to have Harry pull me back into his chest.

"Come on let's go home."

the car ride was silent and short. We enter his house and I sit in the couch while he goes and gets the first ad kit.

"Want to tell me what happened?" He asks pulling an ice pack under my eye.

"That whore made me mad." I said still pissed.

"How'd she make you mad?"

"She talked about the Carter thing." I said not making eye contact.

"Babe you know I only love you right?" I nod my head.

"Come here." He said patting his lap.

"You are the only girl I want and the only girl I need Riley."

"I love you Harry."

"Let me show you how much I love you." He said I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me up the stairs.

"Riley you don't realize how much I've missed you body.
I blushed under his compliment.

His lips are on mine and the kiss isn't just your normal everyday kiss this kiss was full of passion and anger, love, and forgiveness.

Harry takes off my shirt and I do the same with his. He's fingers trace the outline of my bra. As. If he's asking for permission. I simply nod my head and before I know it were both naked and I feel his sweet kisses travel down my stomach.

"Harry stop teasing me and just fuck me already." He chuckles at comment.

Placing his tip at my entrance. I moan already and he hasn't even enter me yet.
He takes the first thrust and it sends us both over board.

"So tight." He Moans into my neck.
After he rocks into me a couple of time we're both at our pecks.

"Harry." I moan loudly, "faster, bae faster." Causing him to let out some grunts.

We both lay beside each other taking in the intimate moment we spend together.

"Riley I love you."

"I love you, Harry."

I lay wake until 1 A.M. Thinking about how my life has changed since a couple of months ago.

***************************
GUYS!! I finally updated!! I'm so sorry about that as well but here is chapter 16 and please do check out my new story Memories! I want y'all's feedback on it. Also FOUR is amazing comment what your favorite songs are mine are ( act my age, night changes, and no control ) and they won all 3 AWARDS LAST NIGHT!!! So proud to be in this fandom!

Xoxo