Chapter 9

OMG!!! I LOVE 5SOS new song and vidoe Amnesia was life!!

song for the chapter: Amnesia 

******************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV:

I woke up to see that Riley was still asleep so I went down stairs to make me and her some breakfast. I finished cooking chocolate pancakes with bacon. I finished mine and noticed that Riley still hasn't woken up yet. I figured I'd let her sleep in and miss school because she had a rough night. I went in the living room and watched tv for about 30 mins. Okay I can't do this i'm bored out of my mind. I walked back upstairs and saw Riley still asleep. I walked over to the bed and put little kisses on her lips ,but no movement. I grab all the comforter and wrapped it around me and started running around the room singing really loud.

"SOULIJA BOY OFF IN THIS OH ,WATCH ME CRANK IT, WATCH ME ROLL, WATCH ME CRANK DAT, SOULIJA BOY, THEN SUPERMAN DAT OH!" I sang/yelled.

"HARRY YOU ASS WIPE, REALLY! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Riley yelled. Yep she's awake now.

"Morning beautiful."

"You are a total jackass." She giggled in her pillow.

"I'm sorry but I was sooooo bored and you wouldn't wake up!" I groaned.

"OMG! What time is it? We're gonna be late for school."

"It's 12:30 and we're not going to school today."

"Why not?"

"Because you were dead tired and I thought you could sleep in for a little bit at least." I gave her a playful smirk. "I made chocolate chip pancakes."

"How did you know they were my favorite?" 

"I guessed."

"Okay I'll be down in a minute I'm just gonna go to the bathroom first." 

*******************************************************************************************************************

Riley's POV:

Why me? 

Why does shit like this happen to me? I looked down  at my panties to see that mother nature has came and let me the best gift ever! Note the sarcasm.

I have no pads or tampons. I guess I'm gonna have to ask Harry to go get me stuff. Ugh! 

"Harry!" I yelled from the bathroom. I heard loud foot steps coming upstairs. 

"Riley what happened? Are you okay?" Fear covered his face.

"I'm fine ,but I need to run to the store for me." I gave him a look .

"Did you really just yell for me so I can go to the store for you?" He looked a little pissed.

"Yes! The fuck I did now get your ass in the car and go to the damn store for me! I'm not in the mood." I gave him the pissed look back.

"If you need to go to the store so bad just go yourself." He looked at me confused.

"Harry I'm a girl,who needs her boyfriend to go to the store for her, because once a month girls have to go to the store." I tried helping him out.

"Oh. Oh, I gotcha. I'll be right back."Harry ran down the stairs. 

I'm in the bathroom for what feels like hours waiting for Harry to return. I finally hear footsteps climbing the steps again.