Chapter 8

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys hope y'all enjoy.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Riley's POV:

"Hey Dad?" I said stepping in front of Harry.

"Why are you home so early?"

"Well your mother said she left her wallet at home so I can back to get it." He said looking us up and down.

"Who is he?" My daddy asked sternly.

"This Harry my um..."

"Her boyfriend sir." Harry said reaching out shaking my dad's hand. I turned and looked at him in bewilderment.

"Yes my boyfriend." I confirm.

"Okay? Why are you and you're 'Boyfriend' covered in flour and eggs?" I turn to Harry for help answering this.

"I was trying to be a gentleman and make your beautiful daughter breakfast." Harry explained saving my ass.

"Where is Mom's wallet?" I aske my dad.

"She told me on her bed side table." I left the men to talk.

Went into my parent's room and right away saw my mom's wallet in the exact place my Dad said. I walked into the living room to see Harry and my dad laughing about something not noticing my appears.

"You better take care of my little girl young man." My father said

"I would never hurt Riley, Sir. I like her to much for that." Harry responded.

"I'm glad to her that because ever since Luke she-"

I cut my dad off walking out from behind the wall.

"Okay. I found Mom's wallet." I said My dad got up from his posion , taking the wallet from my hands and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Well, I must get back to you're mother and it was a pleasure to meet you Harry." My dad said shaking Harry's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr.Moore." Harry returned the favor.

"Please call me Ryan." Wow, my dad has never let anyone ,but Ashton call him Ryan. I open the door from my dad.

"Please be careful." I said hugging my dad.

"I will honey and between me and you I like that son, Harry."

"Thanks Daddy." I waved until he got into his car.

I shut the door and turned to Harry, who was smiling ear to ear. "So, I'm your girlfriend now?" I asked returning the smile.

"Only if you want to be." He replies wrapping his arm around me.

"Ummm Me, Riley Moore, the new crazy ass girl in town be girlfriend to bad boy Harry styles let me think. I guess if I have to." I said sighing.

"Oh. So you have to think about it?" Harry said tickling my side "Huh?"

"I was kidding OMG! Harry stop it you're gonna make me pee on myself!" I shouted and laughing.

"Say you love me." He saids hovering over me.

"I Love you ." Harry crashes his lips into mine. I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. A little moan escapes his lips. I love when he does that and I start pulling his hair.