Chapter 13

Song:

  Does He Know? - One Direction

*********************************

Riley's POV:

It has been a week since I've seen or spoken to Harry after that night. And since than I have been focused on  volleyball practice ,and spending time with my friends. I know what you're thinking. You should be in your room under the covers crying your eyes out. But I can't shut down , not again. Brooke was right when she said she transfer schools. She became great friends with my new friends ,and the little bitch talked me into joining the cheerleading team. She said "' It will be just like when we were in California."' 

"Okay ladies that's practice!" the cheer caption ,said. We all ran into the locker room clamming a shower before the boys in the gym do. I finished my shower and put my skinny jeans and bra back on. I used the towel I had to dry my hair before putting on my shirt. I didn't noticed that there was only 4 girls left in the locker room. When the boys start coming in and making alot of noise. I heard Harry's voice, grabbed my shirt and ran around my corner ,and ran smack into someone falling to the ground.

"Whoa!" A voice said grabbing my arm catching me before I fell , "Be careful , you're gonna hurt yourself." His lips that formed a smile quickly changed into a frown. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for catching me." 

"No problem. Here let me help you." The guy said helping me in my shirt. "I'm Dylan by the way." 

"I'm Riley Moore." I said sitting on the counter.

"I know who you are love." Dylan said smiling.

"Oh." I said feeling slightly embarrassed.

"You use to go out with Harry right?" He asked.

"Yeah." 

"Well I think it wa-" Dylan was interrupted by Harry's voice.

"Come on now! At least keep your clothes on in till other people leave." Harry said with his eyebrows furrowed together. I rolled my eyes hoping of the counter.

"Thanks for helping me Dylan. See you around?" 

"For sure." Dylan said

I pushed past Harry to get to the door. I was walking to my locker when I heard someone calling my name. I looked up and saw Harry.

"So you and Dylan O'Brien now?" He asked

"What are you talking about?"

"He had you on the fucking counter with your shirt off. What now do you open your legs for anyone now?"

"Its not like that. And you know me better. " 

"Oh really than how is it?! Because from my view it looks like you're becoming another school whore." Harry said getting pissed out.

" First off I was letting my hair air dry before putting my shirt on ,when I heard my phone ring in my bag ,so I ran to it ,but when I cut the corner He was there and catch me before I fell." I said leaving out information.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" Harry yelled in my face. "YOU KNOW YOU WERE JUST BEING A WHORE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR FRIENDS!" I quickly slapped him without a second thought.

Every type of hatred and resentment toward him has blown up. I've never been so angry before in my life.

"You little bitch!" He spat at me. I swung my hand back again. 

"Whoa, whoa!" Zayn said stepping in between me and Harry.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled with tears of anger, running down my face. I can't stop it. I can't hold it in. "AND FOR WHAT? HUH? WHY DID YOU DO IT?" I asked. Harry stood there speech less ,just loooking at me. 

"That's what I thought." I said turning away.

*************

Harry's POV:

I have never seen Riley so broken. I broke her just like I said I wouldn't do. I

"Why do the fuck would she hit me?" I asked the guys at the lunch table.

"Its her way of showing you that you hurt her." Katie said "Yeah instead of shutting down like normal girls would. She's just keep it balled up and I guess today she just snapped." 

I saw her walk over to the lunch talk and sat right by Niall and Katie. 

"Hey Riley." Katie tries to start conversation.

"Hey." she answered quickly.

"Wanna go shopping today after school?" 

"Yeah that's fine." She said looking at her phone.

"Um. Hey Riley." Dylan said walking to our table.

"Oh. Hey Dylan." She said.

"Can I talk to you over there for a minute?" He asked

"Yeah sure. I'll be right back."

I watched as he talked to her she was laughing and smiling. She came back to the table and everyone kinda looked at her. I wonder what he said?

"What?" She asked  the table.

"What did he say?" Brooke said

"He asked me if I wanted to go on the party on Friday with him." She said blushing! He made my girl girl blush! 

"And you said?" 

"Yes duh!" Her and Brooke did a little jumpy thing.

"Okay we're gonna go see y'all tomorrow at the party?" Brooke asked. We all nodded in agreement.

Wanna play hard ball?

****************************************

 Riley's POV:

My friends and I were getting ready for the party tonight. I couldn't wait to see Dylan. Did I mention his on the lacrosse team, and has beautiful hazel eyes!

We all got ready and headed there. I saw Dylan as soon as the we entered the back yard. 

"Hey Riley you look lovely." He said. 

"Thanks you do to." I said bitting my lip.

"Wanna drink?" He asked 

"Yeah sure."

"Okay I'll go get one."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry walk in the party with

.

.

.

Carter Baldwin.

*****************************************

A/N: Hey loves! I hope y'all don't hate me to much for this chapter, and I'm sorry its really short. I just read over the book and realized that they that their relationship has moved fast and I needed drama. So here it was. 

Dylan - Dylan O'Brien from Teen Wolf <3 YASS!!

Also follow me on twitter and instagram @xx_1d_xoxx

Please vote and leave comments.

xx_1d_xoxx