Chapter 17

Night Changes - One Direction
********************
Harry's POV:

Waking up beside the prettiest girl in the is amazing. I was always afraid of falling in love. But that was my life before Riley.

Gosh I have to tell her, I have to tell her before its to late.

Riley's POV:

"Okay babe I'll see you later." I said opening the door to my house.

I decided to call Katie because we haven't spoke to each other Ina while. I got off the phone with her. She said she'll pick me up at 12:00 its currently 11, so I go upstairs to my bathroom and shower.

*********************
Right on time Katie Knicks in my door.

"Riley, omg I'm such a bad friend when you and Harry were going through y'all's argument. I should have be there for you but I was being selfish and was just worried about Niall." I pull her in a hug hoping she'll stop blaming herself.

"Babe it's okay. Let's forget about it and go shop." We both smiled hoping into her car.

"Okay I was thinking because I'm pretty bored with my hair that we get our hair done?" Katie suggested.

"Yes! I told agree. Let's just hope Harry doesn't freak out." I replied with a smirk on my face.

*2 Hours Later*

"Holy shit Ry! You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to a new look to start over with." Katie said looking at my hair.

"Hey you said it would look good." I say getting insecure.

"Babe you look fine, but what do you think Harry is going to say?"

"I don't know but we better get back. Harry said something about once we were done meet a Louis house?"

"Yeah Niall said the same thing."

We finished shopping and headed to Louis's.

"Okay so I'm going to go in and tell everyone that you look told different and when you walk in they're going to be like, 'Omg Riley your hair is gonna and brown.' Okay?" I nod my head. She always makes things complicated.

"Okay guys don't freak out but here is the new and improved Riley Moore."

I walked in and the first thing I do is look at Harry. His mouth wide open.

"I love your hair Riley!" Perrie saids pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks."

All the boys are hugging me and commenting on my hair. When I really want to know what Harry's thinking.

I walk over by him sitting in his lap.

"Damn is there anything you can't look good as." I blushed at his comment.

"Okay so where your liquor at?" Niall saids looking through the refrigerator.

"Mate it's outside like it always is." Louis replies we all laugh and head outside to grab a beer.

*******************

"Okay who are the first teams for beer pong?" Louis asked seating out the cups. No one answered.
"Okay fine Riley your on my team and Harry your on Brooke's team."

"Mate I really don't think Riley wants to pl-"

"I'll play. It'll give me a chance to beat your ass with my skills."

"Was that a threat Moore." Harry's lips inches from mine.
It seems like he about to lean in when I push past him to stand by Louis.

"No Styles, that's a promise." I said smirking.

"Okay Riley, your first." Louis said giving me the ping pong ball.

Without hesitation a made it.

"Damn, I picked the right girl tonight." Louis said already slurring.

It was Harry's turn now and there were one cup in each side.

"Come on Harry." Brooke cheered

He missed and sighed in frustration.

Louis handed the ball to me. Lord this was intense.

I shoot and made it. Louis and I cheered loudly.

"Best 3 out of 5," Harry saids bringing in Zayn.
We played all night until everyone started heading to bed.

Louis pasted out on ping pong table. Brooke on the outdoor cough. Zayn, Perrie, and Liam went home. Niall and Katie took the guest bedroom, while me and Harry took Louis bed.

"I didn't know you were that good at beer pong." Harry said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Really like you new hair as well. The only bad part is I would have lots to hold on to we were fucking." I playfully slap his chest before taking of my jeans and shirt. Replacing it with Harry's t-shirt. Harry just striped down in nothing bust is boxers. We both get in bed and he wraps he arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.
As soon as my head hit he pillow I was out like a light.

*********************
A/N: Do sorry this chapter kinda sucked:/ It was filler. Also what's Harry hiding now? I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and please also check out my new story Memories!! And if you liked this chapter like and comment.

Xoxo