Chapter 7

a/n: Hey guys! Please help me get this book out there and sorry for the hold up. Really hope ya'll enjoy this chapter. Its my favorite so far. xxx

Riley's POV:

Did he just ... da fuck.

Tell me I'm hearing things, because I thought I heard Harry say he loves me. But that can't be true, can it? I mean he won't just say that to be messing with me. I think I did hear him correctly because I feel warm and bubbly inside.

He loves me.

Oh my god.

Harry is in love with me.

Those words have my heart fluttering and my body unable to move. I feel my cheeks burning and my eyes stinging with tears. I can't believe he said that. I've never had anyone ,but my parents tell me they love me. I never knew how he felt about me until those words fell from his mouth ,and melted my soul.

I realized how much I hope he really felt this way for me and knew he would tell me this some point or another ,and we had a couple of drinks. But because he totally catch me off guard I felt... the feeling is undecidable. No I felt happy. Not the old high or drunk happiness ,but real happiness. Harry brought me real happiness ,and at this moment I knew I was truly in love with him.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and looked over at the boy I've fallen"Do you feel that?" I nodded reconnecting our lips. Harry moved us over to my bed ,and carefully pulled my shirt over my head before throwing behind me.

Harry than pulled his shirt up over his head and on the floor. Now we both sat there topless ,and I could feel the electricity building up between us causing my breathing to speed up.

Of course we've done other things when were drunk ,but that was when my ,I like to say wild side Ry, comes out and I don't give a fuck. Ry, is a nickname someone in California gave me when I get to drunk ,becuase Ry will do about anything.

"Are you sure you want this?" Harry ask me. "yes." I said a little to quickly. Harry nods and continues. His hands slowly travel down my body to my jean and unbuttons them ,throwing them off to the side.

Harry does the same with his and now we're both there in nothing but underclothes. Harry kisses me more roughly now and quickly slips his hands into my panties. I let out a load moan while he enters.Moving in and out a little faster. I let out a couple of more moans and pulls Harrys curls causing him to moan. "You're doing perfect, baby." Harry slowly exits .

Harry disconnects our kiss long enough to take his boxers off. I could his largeness as he grabs a packet out of his pants. He looks at me and I nodd in permission before he slowly enters me . Harry was kissing my neck as I moaned his name when he speed up.

Harry thrust one last time before pulling out. "How do you feel?" Harry asked. "I feel great." "I love you." "I love you too." I said leaning up to kiss him. before long I felt my eyes get heavy and was fast asleep ,but not before Harry said "I will always love you Riley." Planting a kiss on my forehead.

**********************************

Harry's POV:

I woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds. I look beside me to see I was left alone. I got up and put on my clothes from yesterday before walking down stairs. I saw Riley sitting on the coach with her hair pulled up in a bun.

I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek.

"Morning ,love."

"Morning Harry."

"Why did you leave me in the bed?" I said using my pout face.

"I had to see where my parents where." she responded.

"Where are they?"

"They left a note saying they were at my grandmother for two days." She replied with her stomach growling.

"You hungry?" she nodded

"We can make pancakes." she said smiling ear to ear.

"Yum! Pancakes."

We got all the ingredients out and started making them when I accidentally spilled some flour all over Riley. "I"m so sorry."

"But hey! You look really hot with flour on you." i said smirking

"Ohh, I look hot why don't you come give me a kiss than ." Riley said with flour all over walking toward me.

"This is the only time I'm going to have to say no to that ."

"come on one kiss." She said with puppydog eyes.

"Fine." As soon as I reached her lips . I felt something runny in my hair.

"You did not just put egg in my hair?!" I said shocked at her payback.

"I love you." she said trying to run out the kitchen.

I grab a hand full of flour and started chasing her.

"No! Harry don't. Please." she shouted and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"This isn't over." I said walking to the door. She just stuck her tongue out at me.

"Haha very mature." I said opening the door the see a male.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Riley's Dad , who are you?" I looked back at Riley standing right behind me. Why is her dad here?

"Daddy?" Riley said stepping in front of me .

*************************************************************************************************

follow on instagram

@xx_1D_xox and @xx.hary.5sos.xx