Chapter 10

Song:

        Kings and Queen ( Throw it up) - Somo

**************************************************************************************************************************

**FRIDAY**

Riley's Pov:

I'm so ready for this Halloween party ,and I can't wait to see everyones costumes. I went to my locker to grab my books before heading to my car. Today went by pretty quick and I have to said I'm glad it did to. I saw Katie and my other friend, Madison ,waiting by my car ,so we could get dressed together.

"Hey girls." I said unlocking the passenger car door.

"Hey Riley." They said in unison.

"Are you guys ready for tonight?" I asked getting really excited.

"Omg yes! I have the cutes costume picked out. " Katie said

"I wander what the boys are gonna dress up like?" I asked them

"I don't know probably something scary." Madison said

I nodded in agreement and pulled into my drive way. We went straight up to my room. Katie and Madison carried in their costumes with them.

"Okay the party doesn't start till 7:30 ,and it's 5:30 right now. What should we do? " I asked them both.

"I think we should get the costumes out and make sure we have everything than go from there." Katie saids

"Great Idea." Madison and me said in unison.

************************************

We all got our makeup and hair done to perfection.

"Now it's time for our costumes!" We all said

"Omg Katie your costume is so cute." I said

"Riley how did you come up with that?" Madison said

"Madison I love your costume." Katie said

After we all got done complimenting each other . I check my phone and it read 7:15.

"Are y'all ready to go?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah I'm so gonna win best costume tonight ." Katie said

"Yeah and if you don't ill have to steal it from who ever has it and give it to you." I stated.

We all got back into my white Charger and began to drive to Louis for the party. We showed up little early and it looks like everyone in London is here. Everyone was all dressed up ,and I have to say this is better than anything party at hold school. I loved it.

"We should go find the boys." I told them. The nodded in agreement.

I walked through the crowd searching for a familiar face. Suddenly a pair of hands grab my waist and I promise you I was about to hit them. I started to hear laughing knowing it was Ashton.

"What the fuck Ashton! You scared me." I playfully shoved his shoulder.

"Sorry Riley ,but I couldn't help it you were so focus on finding someone. I thought it would be funny." Ashton says.

"It's okay Ash just lord. You can't do that on Halloween." We giggled.

"So you're Robin from Batman?" I said poking at his R.