Reunion Ball

"Mum, Dad." Scorpius said as he entered the living room of Malfoy Manor. "You got a letter from Hogwarts."

"Give it to me Scorpius." Draco said to his 10 year old son. Scorpius handed it to his father and sat on the couch. Hermione let Aurora, who was 3 years old at the time, sit on her lap and watched as Draco opened the letter. Draco took out the letter from the envelope and skimmed it silently.

"They're having a reunion ball and they want children to come as well." Draco said. Hermione looked at him with wide eyes.

"I haven't seen Harry and Ronald in more than 10 years. They don't even know I'm married." said

It's time that we let them know about us, right Mione?" Draco said.

"You're right. When is the ball?" asked Hermione.

"In a month, specifically June 3rd." Draco answered.

"That's more than enough time to prepare." Hermione said with excitement in her voice.

~One Month Later~

Hermione's Dress:

Aurora's Dress:

Draco's and Scorpius's Tuxedos:

Hermione slipped into her silver dress

Hermione slipped into her silver dress. It was simple, but it looked amazing on her. It hugged her curves perfectly. She curled her brown hair and inserted a flower on one side and put on her favorite diamond earrings. She put on some natural make up and went over to Aurora to get her dressed.

"See? You look so beautiful Aurora!" Hermione said as she let Aurora look into the mirror. Aurora smiled and turned to face Hermione.

"Where is dad and Scorpius?" she asked.

"They are also getting ready for the ball. Let me put your hair down and we'll put on your earrings." Hermione said. She took off the hair tie which was holding Aurora's hair in a bun and it fell releasing her bouncy hair. Hermione put the tiny silver earrings and let Aurora sit on a chair while she prepared a clutch.

Draco helped Scorpius close the buttons at the end of his sleeve and then gelled his hair back. Scorpius then ran a brush through his hair a few times the sprayed it with hair spray.

"Done?" Draco asked as Scorpius set the can of hair spray down. Scorpius nodded and then followed his dad to the living room.

"Why do girls always take so long?" Scorpius complained as set his phone down. They were waiting for Hermione and Aurora for half an hour now.

"They have more things to do, even this thing called make up. Your mother takes long in perfecting her cat eye." Draco explained.

"What on earth is a cat eye?" Scorpius asked, obviously confused. Draco shrugged and Scorpius returned to his phone.

H

ermione and Aurora finally came down the stairs.

"Ready?" Draco asked. The whole family nodded. They all apparated to the oak doors of Hogwarts and went in to attend the ball.