At Hogwarts

"Filthy death eater! You're father should have died during the war." another student said. Scorpius and Aurora ignored and continued to walk, aware of the glares received.

That was a small part of life at Hogwarts for the Malfoy children, getting criticized for their father's actions during the war. Aurora thought it was stupid. The war was 20 or 30 years ago, why fight about it now.

Aurora headed to class, waving goodbye to Scorpius as she entered. She sat at her usual seat next to Lily Potter.

"Hey, Lily." Aurora greeted, setting her bag down and placing some parchment and a quill on her table.

"Hey, Aurora. I heard that Jason Clearwater criticize you and Scorpius again." Lily answered. Aurora nodded. "You really have to do something about it, something to make him stop."

"Okay then. What should I do?"

"Scare the living daylights out of him."

"Uhm... okay, Lily."

Aurora returned to placing her textbook down on the table and winced as she heard a familiar pace of feet behind her.

"Filthy Malfoys. You don't deserve to go to Hogwarts--" Jason started. Aurora stood up abruptly and punched him swiftly on the face, not minding Professor Zabini entering the classroom.

The class stared at the now red-faced Jason and the fuming Aurora. She noticed the attention then sent one last glare at Jason.

"Sorry, Professor Zabini." Aurora apologized as she sat back down on her chair as Jason walked away awkwardly.

"Ms. Malfoy, I'll be seeing you in my office after class." Zabini informed. Aurora nodded as she deserved this anyway.

~~~Time Skip to After Class~~~

   Aurora watched as everyone left the room as she sat quietly in her chair, expecting a long lecture from Professor Zabini. The door closed and Aurora bowed her head.

"Professor Zabini---" Aurora started.

"I know you're sorry. I expected either you or your brother to punch a student one of these days anyway." Aurora felt a wave of relief. "Why did you punch him anyway?"

"He criticized father and said how he should've died during the war."

"The matter will be taken care of. I assure you that Clearwater shall be corrected of his ways." Zabini stood up and walked to his desk.

"So, no detention?"

"No."

"No calling my parents?"

"No. You're dismissed."

Aurora got up to leave and walked to the door.

"Oh, and Ms. Malfoy?"

"Yes, Professor Zabini?"

"You punch just like your mother."

(A/N) So a heads-up now, my next update will be another tagging thing since I got tagged again and sorry for not updating for a while. It's exam week at school 😭.