Dramione: Obliviate

(A/N) Btw readers, can you send me requests for one shots for either Dramione or the Malfoy family? I need ideas. I'll give you credit when you request.

~~~~~~~~~~

        Draco pointed his wand at Hermione. His hand was shaking and tears streamed down his face. He had never cried this much since he was tasked to kill Dumbledore.

He could see the tears running down Hermione's face and onto her faded Gryffindor sweater. Her hair was a complete tangle of curls from shaking her head at him and her eyes all red and blurry from crying.

"Hermione, I have to do this or he'll kill you!" Draco said probably for the tenth time that night. Hermione shook her head once more.

"No Draco, I can't just simply give up my memories of you. There should be another way, please don't do this." Hermione retaliated back immediately making her and Draco cry even more.

"Hermione, when all of this is over, when the war ends, I'll restore your memories." Draco reasoned, still pointing his wand at Hermione.

"But Draco, what if---"

"What if you find someone else? Good. I'll keep you that way. You'll be happier."

Hermione shook her head vigorously and looked at Draco with the hardest stare she could give.

"No, I don't care if I find someone new after you obliviate me. Restore my memories even if I seem happy. Just that one promise, Draco, please keep it." Hermione pleaded.

"Okay, Hermione." Draco paused and looked at Hermione once more, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hermione closed her eyes and more tears rolled down her face.

"Obliviate!"

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the sad Dramione... again. Anyway, please remember to request if you have a story idea. 👍