Dramione: Patronus

(A/N) This might be a short chapter but it's really cute though. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~

Hermione ran through the castle grounds, shooting non-verbal stunning spells behind her. The satisfying sound of bodies of the death eaters falling to the ground like dolls and the shouts and screams of fellow Hogwarts students filled her ears.

She looked behind her to see no death eater following her. Hermione sighed of relief and brushed off some dirt from her denim jacket. 

Hermione heard the sound of wind that seemed quite odd and out of place. She looked behind to see two dementors coming at her. She held her wand steady and thought of her experience during her vacation in Australia six years ago.

"Expecto Patronum!" she shouted, a tiny otter came out that scared away one dementor. 

Hermione tried casting the Patronus charm once again but she wasn't able to cast a full body patronus, probably because of how scared she was.

"Expecto Patronum!" she heard another voice shout, a voice of someone familiar. 

Hermione saw another otter, similar to hers scare away the other dementor. The black wisps of smoke cleared out and there stood Draco Malfoy.

"Draco?" Hermione said, "that was your patronus?" 

The otter came back and swirled around Draco then disappeared.

"I thought your patronus was a dragon." Hermione said, remembering the time she first saw Draco's patronus.

Hermione then realized that the only time someone's patronus changes is when they feel a deep and strong love for another person.

Draco shrugged then smiled nervously at her, turning a shade of red.

"I guess somethings change, Hermione."