Dramione: Letters

(A/N) Another Dramione for you all. Again, the children don't exist and I'm sorry if I made it a bit cheesy but this takes place before the Battle of Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Hermione,

      The battle is coming. Voldemort and his death eaters, including my parents, are coming. They'll arrive in a few hours, I just know it.

Hermione, please stay safe and please come back before the battle starts.

Love,
D.M.

~~~~~~~~

Dear Draco,

    I'm in the castle right now, specifically in the Room of Requirement with the rest of the D.A.

We're preparing for battle, you should too. I can't promise you that I'll be safe, I'm a wanted muggleborn, they'll want to find me.

I'll find you before all this starts, I promise.

Love,
H.G.

~~~ Right Before the Battle ~~~

Dear Hermione,

I'll find you when all of this is over. Stay safe.

I love you.

Love,
D.M.

~~~ After the Battle ~~~

Dear Draco,

    I saw your family walk away during the war. Where are you? Your Manor is empty and your friends haven't heard a single word from you.

Draco, please come back. Everything will be fine.

Love,
H.G.

~~~~~~~

Dear Draco,

    I went to your Manor again yesterday. It was once again empty. It's been two months since I seen you.

Draco, everyone has forgiven you and your family. There is no need to hide anymore.

Please respond, Draco. I need to know if you have received these letters.

Love,
H.G.

~~~ Three Years After the War ~~~

Dear Draco,

    It's been three years, Draco. Don't worry, I'm still waiting.

A lot of things have happened since you were gone. Harry and Ginny got married and they're now expecting their first child. Ron and Lavender are now engaged. Luna has also started dating Rolf Scammander.

Please write back one day, Draco. I will give up anything to read your handwriting again.

Please come back to me one day. I'll be waiting, always.

Love,
H.G.

~~~~~~

Dear Hermione,

    Thank you for not giving up on me, Hermione. I'm sorry it took me this long to write to you.

I know this seems sudden but maybe we can meet up again? Three Broomsticks, Tuesday at 4:00 in the afternoon, hopefully that's okay.

I miss you so much.

Love,
D.M.

~~~ Seven Years After the War ~~~

Dear Mr. Granger,

   May I meet you for some afternoon tea tomorrow? I need to discuss some matters with you regarding your daughter.

Please owl me back on where we will meet.

From,
Draco Malfoy

~~~~~~

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

      I have discussed such matters with my wife and yes, you may have Hermione's hand in marriage.

From,
Mr. Granger

P.S. You may call me by my first name, Mr. Granger seems to formal.

~~~ Nine Months Later ~~~

You are invited to the Matrimonial Ceremony of:

Draco Lucius Malfoy

and

Hermione Jean Granger

Please owl back your RSVP as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) TYSM FOR 1.03K READS!!!! I ACTUALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY WRITING HAS BEEN SEEN BY 1000+ PEOPLE.

I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH ❤❤❤