My Walk

I was walking down campus when I stumbled across archery. I decided to watch. It was after 10 minutes of watching that someone came up to me and asked me if I wanted to have a go at it.  Yes. I replied

I went up to the target and got my bow ready

I went up to the target and got my bow ready. I was about 10 feet away. I took a deep breath in and relaxed. I aimed for the target. I let go of the arrow. WoOsh    The arrow flew right past me and hit bullseye! I was so surprised. I've never had any experience. Everyone looked at me and gasped. The popular girls that were in archery stared at me in jealousy. The guys all cheered because I was the only one who actually got bullseye in one shot. They all ran over to me and picked me up and cheered. The popular girls looked at me and scoffed. I was so happy. The archery coach came up to me. "What is your name young lady?"  P-Phoenix. Sir. "Well Phoenix, I'd like you to join the archery team." Really? That would be awesome! I'd love to join! "Great. Come first thing in the morning. Is 10 AM ok?" Sure is, coach uhh.. I'm sorry what should I call you? "Coach Dan" Alright Coach Dan. 10 AM sharp! I smile brightly and quickly walk back to my dorm. But what I didn't know, was that there was someone following me.