Chapter 1: Eight years

• Dedicated to Aicha

 It's been eight years since the summer in London with the guys. Feels like time just flew away. What has it all gone? I remember the summer as the best time in my life. I met the guys and the love for Niall became more and more every day. What I had previously only dreamed of came true. And many who would like to have the happiness I and Karin got. But everything has an end, right? And You begin on something new. I started and had an amazing journey that is over, time for me to create a new way forward.

There is nothing more One Direction, the guys will not say, "Hi Im Harry, I'm Niall, I’m Louis , Im zayn, I’m Liam and we are one direction"

One direction has broken up. Sad but everything has an end, we knew that the day would come. Weeks, months before they told us that they would break up. I felt that something was going on that it would happen.

Everything started to go down for the guys thats because they became a breakup. We all hoped that it would not end up in the same way as bieber.

Everything started with a video where guys were seen on a celebrity party and said some wrong things and it had smoked on drugs and then driven a car. Niall explained to me that it was the only way to get out of the modest management. It was in their contract that. If it happened, they would lose their place, none of the guys really liked modest neither their fans.

But this caused that the “On the road U.S tour”  would not happen because they had required that no smoking of weed multiplie of other things. Which stood in a paper and was very complicated to understand.  

Some fans think that in the beginning it was okay, and so on. But when it turned out that the U.S. tour would be canceled all 35 live shows. It was a completely different thing.

The guys had said sorry Liam who had previously been the father of the group, had now become the group's new bad boy. Poor Sophia who had stand up for so much. Finally became it all fixed up again. But Zayn wanted to jump off one by one they all wanted to jump off and it felt the time was right. Now it was time for others to come in and take their place.

I have not talked to Karin so much since the guys broke up. We meet sometimes, but she lives her life, she and Harry moved to a town house in London and is doing her new baking book and cupcake place she opened. Soon, it will surely have children Karin talking about baby names all the time.

Me and Niall moved to Ireland. Niall wanted to go back there. Right now I'm planning for our wedding, Yes you heard right, we're getting married. We've had some bad things and some good things happened. I've been pretty sad for some months abut stuff the boys Niall, family, my and body . I do not know realy why just generally felt down and did not like some part of me .But now I'm back on track and will follow the road to happiness.

Their last concert was so hard to see though we two Karin and I would meet them afterwards, we had also been a fan. It had a live streamed show was going on everywhere in the world that you get free tickets for and appeared on a concert house with large displays. It went into almost 3 hours there sing songs and showed a lot of memories of their life together as a group twittcams. And ended with them sing torn and "Hi we were one direction" all the guys had their speech. Niall "I love my crazymofos I always will."

Although many do not want this to end, so I think it was the right time. I feel sorry for those who have not had the opportunity to attend a concert or meet them.

"What are you doing?" Niall came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. "

Nothing special just thinking about stuff " I said and drink a sip of tea and looked out over our lovely garden.

"I'm so proud of you I love you" he said. I rested my head on his lap. 

 A/n Note: The was the first chapter of the new story.  I hope you like it.  - Karin :)