Chapter 10: The Big Day

• Dedicated to Aicha

 A/n note: Hi!! New Chapter is here.  If you wanna knoe how Aichas dress looks like klick here:

http://www.polyvore.com/aichas_wedding_dress/set?id=126645747 -Karin :)

Today it was time. I would marry the man I love. Everything feels so unreal. The months of planning and stress and a lot of other things, so the day was here. I sat right now and fixed the makeup and my hair. Sophia and the other girls were instructed to fix me. Karin helped me with the cake and was probably the kitchen and fixed my cake with my mom. Was so happy that almost all all the guests could come we wanted to have a small cozy wedding so we invited about 50 can not list everyone here would take a long timebut a bit short, I can tell you about the guest list.

Nialls family, relatives are invited to and their respective.

My family, relatives, along with respective. Nialls friends and respective. My friends, respective and our common friends we had together and with their respective. So yes we are quite numerous, but unfortunately all will not fit at the marriage ceremony so some arrive to the party then. Do not forget that I invited Cordelia would help us with the flowers. So why not.

I began to get nervous so nervous that I could not put on my shoes. I had oder to wear waterproof makeup when I'm going to cry a lot. Emotional as I am. The time was two and it was time. The girls were ready and left me with some of my best friends would act as bridesmaids. We chose to have a red thread through marriage ceremony. Because I had the blue and white flowers. Be bridesmaids bouquets were blue and each bridesmaid had a kind of tiara in her hair with white flowers in the same as in my bridal bouquet and a light blue dress. Now is the time. All the guests had taken their seats, and could see through the crack on the temporary door we sat up that Niall stood there in front of the arc. The music started to play, we chose Ellie Goulding how long will i love you as song. I started walking towards Niall. Absolutely incredible, he stood there in front of me my beloved husband.

The pastor started talking and the music stops.

"Welcome to the ceremony of Niall James Horan and Aicha Elhri"

we chose to skip some Christian elements and came up to say a few other great quotes and words. but we could not remove everything so some Christian elements were there.

The pastor continued

"Niall James Horan do you take Aicha Elhri to wife and promise to love her to death separates you."

"Yes"

Totally sick, now I stand in front of my husband and in just a minute, we are married.

"Aicha Elhri do you take Niall James Horan to husband and promise to love him to death separates you"

"Yes" I was shaking when I tried to get the words out.

The rings were put on and we were married now, I just wanted to scream sing and dance damn what lucky I was. We kissed. We were now husband and wife married. When I think of it it’s feels quite unreal. I  took Niall's hand and while we danced us happy through the crowd was heard by The Lumineers Ho Hey out through the speakers.

bridesmaids danced after us. Now be the time to take the party.

The dinner was wonderful and everyone seemed to have fun. We had fixed a photo booth so that all the guests got to take pictures and then were hung on a rope. There was fun stuff to shoot with also such mustaches. Both me and Niall thought it was a fun idea. Best of all, it was super beautiful speech that Niall was holding, he almost started crying when he was talking. The cake was also a big highlight of the wedding. Everyone thought it was super good. Me and Niall was very pleased with Karin’s big effort with the cake.

Niall took my hand and we both gently cut into the cake and lifted up on a plate and we each took a spoon and fed each other. One of the all the magical moments of the wedding was now made​​.

It was a late night people stayed long as we really had no problems at all. It was just fun to dance late into the evening. The band that was playing, we had rented. The party ended around midnight. We had rented the manor rooms that guests would sleep. and on the day after would the closest invited for brunch. I and Niall left the large banquet hall and went to our room. I was so tired of an eventful day.

I stood in front of the large mirrors that were in the room and looked at myself. Without warning, I felt two hands over my eyes. "Who can it be?"

"Niall" he did not let go, he held his hands still

"Niall Horan"

he responded by not dropping.

After saying his whole name

 he released his hands from my eyes. and kissed me on the neck. I turned around and kissed him on the lips a long time

"I love you"

"I love you with all my heart," I said and Niall kissed me again. I could not have been happier. This day I would never forget.