Chapter 3: Kids

• Dedicated to Aicha

A/n note: yay! new chapter out. Even new book cover what do you think? Sorry it took for ages to update but now I'm back. - Karin :)

When we were home, we had not much time to breathe out after all. Got a income text by Karin that they would be here in about an hour, shit, I thought how the hell should we have time, I cleaned the house quickly and tried to fix it nicely. Checked the pantry and realized that we were not any good to serve so gave niall responsible to go and buy cookies to offer.

I still had the idea of the result in my head. Feelings would also be stronger now that we would meet Amelia. Actually, we could get the result later on not a few hours before we were visited by a little girl. But that was the situation. Nothing to do about it.

Heard a car ride into our gravel driveway outside the house, I looked out the window from the living room where stood two taxi cars. they are here now, I told Niall will we meet up them outside. He came towards me, I looked at him and took his hand and said "we fix this alright, it will go well love you."

They was  now standing here outside my and Nialls new home. I could not wait. I ran up to the girls and gave them all a big hug. "Aw so cute she is" I said, talking cute with Amelia. Niall began to immediately make all these strange grimaces as she started laughing. Niall took the boys with him to the kitchen, while I showed the girls around the house.

"Aw what a nice place you and Niall have got" said Sophia. "Yes I indeed." Said Karin, I continued to show them around, and to their guest room. We had gotten to to fix some guest room where I have a big family and everyone could fit in the house. Just imagine how it was when my mother decided to take all my cousins ​​and aunts here in the middle when we renovated. There was not much space left can I say. And the happier I was not to have an aunt who pointed out everythingthat was wrong and that the house was not clear when important people would come to visit. But now the house had been clear for a while. We had plans I and Niall buying a new renovated house, but I loved to decor and to fix so we bought an old house. We even got to have a huge page in sweet home living magazine. About our project. And I am so happy that the girls like it.

"Hope you enjoy your stay, I go down to the boys." I said. I let them fix themselves in the rooms. Started walking down the stairs, but stopped in the middle of the stairs when I heard Harry began to ask Niall about children.

"Time for children after the wedding, perhaps?" Harry said.

"You seem to like Amelia" said Liam.

"Yes or Aicha may not be ready for a kids?" Said Louis.

Niall breathed heavily and said "the thing is that..... well... I... and Aicha would love to have children….but... but I can not" I heard Niall say to the guys in the kitchen with a nervous voice.

"WHAT? You she? So sad" said Zayn

"Yes it's me it seems not work, we have tried several times, but it's not working, we were at the doctor today earlier and they said that we should add up for adoption or try some pills might work. But they'll be difficult too. I scarcely can't handle of continuing to try.” Said Niall and sobbed then continued “ because when we have it, it feels just like we do it for children and not for the feeling and the love "

"Have sex do you mean? Haha don't be so prude Niall." Said Louis a little teasingly, which then added the excuse, so sad to hear. Then he noticed that there was not time for a joke.

"God, how sad to hear. We are here for you and Aicha, of course girls too." Said Liam and the other boys nodded.

"Let's not talk about it more." Niall said and wiped a way tear from his cheek.

I looked at Niall who sat there. He cried really he did. And Zayn hugged him tight.

I stood still and jumps to when El came to me and said "why are you standing here? Should we not try dresses now?

"Ummm yeah Sure" I said and smiled at her. And went down to the guys and explained that we would try the dresses. What Niall told the guys exactly what I thought myself. Now we had it just to trying to get children and not for the feeling and the loving.

I picked up the dresses from the closet and looked at them, thought to myself, I'm getting married in one of them here in a few weeks. The girls were waiting outside the door in the hall.

"Are you going to try? Are you ready?"

"Soon  wait," I replied. I tested one by one with a little help from Perrie. And showed the other all the dresses. Tried the last and looked in the mirror and smiled and said to myself.

"So beautiful." I danced around in it and thought this dress I will wear at my wedding. The dress looked like one of the dresses in my favorite book I had as a kid. And a dress that you only found in some  fairy tales books. I felt like a real fairy.  The dress also who had a pretty fish tail silhouette.

I opened the door and looked at the girls and smiled. "this is the one I will have," I said.

"Are you sure?" said El. I nodded in reply.

Now had all the dresses been tested and clock had been afternoon. I was tired and could not stop thinking about the things that Niall told the guys.

"We go down to the guys is that okay?" Said Sophia.

"Sure," I looked a long time in the mirror and lot of thoughts flowed into my head. They knocked on the door and I jumped. The door opened and it was Niall who entered. We had promised each other that we would not see each other's clothes that we would have at the wedding before. And but it was now ruined.

"NIAAAALLLL"

"Sorry darling but could not keep me, you look gorgeous"

He kissed me. When he was about to leave. I looked at him "Ummm little help maybe"

He smiled and stood behind me and pulled down the zipper and kissed me on the neck, I shook. He looked at me before he left. "Thank you love."

I put on my normal clothes and went down to the other in the kitchen. With a lot of thoughts in my head that spinning around. When I would tell the girls? It's something you can not just directly say straight out "hey I and Niall can not have babies" Or? Of course they would know but how? I decided to sleep on the idea and come up with a solution tomorrow.