Everyone was rushing inside Red Velvet's waiting room.

It's their second music show since their new song was released and the situation inside was a lot more chaotic than the first one since they arrived a bit later than usual. They have a lot of time but their manager is making them finish everything so there would be no drawbacks.

"Is everyone done getting their make ups?" Their manager unnie asked when she got back from getting their outfits.

"Ne unnie. We just have to wear our outfits and were ready. You can relax unnie, we have plenty of time." Irene calmly spoke as she stood up to get dressed. She looked back after seeing their clothes. "Joyiah, you should check your outfit."

Joy saw a mischievous grin on her face before fully going inside the dressing room. She made her way to the rack of clothes, listening to the leader's advice.

She saw a red sleeveless body fit dress. She scanned her members clothes and it was all dresses but hers was the shortest. Well she was used to it but then she remembered what he told her a few days ago when they were on the phone.

As if on cue, Seulgi appeared beside her smirking. "Woah.. Someone's gonna get in trouble."

All her members heard when Sungjae decided to nag her about her stage outfits. They were all gathered around the living room when he called and Yeri got to her phone first so she put it on speaker.

She can only sigh, nodding to agree with the older one. "I know unnie. But I've always worn sexy outfits and they're going to bombard me with questions if I suddenly say I won't. Besides, it's part of our concept."

"I'm not the one who needs to hear your reasons, Joyiah. Well then, maybe you can use that sexy dress to avoid getting nagged by him later." Seulgi let out a naughty laugh as her eyes widened in disbelief with what she just said.

"Unnie!" She whined, and everyone inside the room glanced at her. She gave a cute smile before hearing Seulgi's reply.

"Just saying. It depends on what you're thinking of how to use it." Another laugh from her cat like member before she walked inside the dressing room after Irene got out.

She just rolled her eyes. She flinched when her phone beeped.

From: Sungjae-oppa

Sooyoung-ah, we just finished preparing for the stage. Are you done as well?

A smile formed on her lips as she typed her reply. Yeri suddenly appeared behind her and tiptoed, wanting to take a glimpse of her phone. But since she was a lot taller than anybody in her group, Yeri wasn't able to see anything.

"Uh-oh, I know that smile unnie. Since I'm a good dongsaeng, I'll let you wear your dress first so you can meet Sungjae oppa. Palli! Palli!"

Joy's mouth turn agape at how the maknae knew despite the lack of view earlier. Yeri saw her reaction and answered even without a question. "It's obvious. He's the only one who can make you smile like a complete idiot."

Her hand flew to the younger one's shoulder, resulting a shriek from her. She didn't know she was that readable, or maybe she's just plain obvious. She grabbed her outfit and went inside the dressing room as she saw from her peripheral vision that their staffs were taking their leave to have a break, including their managers.

While putting on her dress, Joy heard a familiar ringtone followed by Yeri's voice. "Sungjae oppa!"

Her eyes widened as she realized it was her phone that she left on the make up table. She can only scream on the other side. "Kim Yerim!"