They were now heading to their hotel suite. Sungjae never left Joy's side since their sweet moment at the beach.

He was always beside or behind her from dinner, quick meeting about their schedule tomorrow and until now.

She was enjoying how he's taking care of her, assisting her in getting food, asking her if she needs anything and holding her hands whenever possible.

She was surprised that instead of questioning looks, the staffs gave them teasing ones. As if they are already expecting this to happen.

"We're here. Sungjae, Joy this will be your suite. We have already installed the cameras inside." One of the staff told them.

They entered the suite with their managers behind them carrying their luggages.

After settling down everything, both their managers stood up and got their things.

"We'll be going then. Behave guys." Joy's manager muttered about to turn around.

"Mwo?!" Both of them stood up and screamed almost at the same time.

"What do you mean you're going? What? It'll be just th...the two of us here?" Joy chirped awestruck at the thought of him being left alone with her.

"Yes Joy-sii, didn't the staffs told you guys about it? Like normal couples you'll be staying here just the two of you."

"Since you're not walking around, there's no need for a camera VJ like before. You know they changed that so it's more natural." Now it was Sungjae's manager who spoke.

They were having a hard time processing everything they were saying.

"They never said anything to us hyung. Can't you just both stay? This room is big enough for the both of us anyway." Sungjae pleaded but also wishing their managers would decline his proposition.

"Ani. We can't. This was explained to both of you during the briefing a while ago. Aigoo, I guess you both weren't listening. Busy with something else."

Her manager rolled her eyes upon finishing his sentence laughing with Sungjae's manager.

"We'll get going. Although we trust you, still, behave. Okay?" His manager chortled marching up to the doorstep along with hers.

"Bye. Goodnight guys."

And then they were gone, and only the two of them were left staring at the door not saying anything.

'Oh my God! Oh my God! Ottoke?' Joy was having a mental breakdown.

She pursed her lips as she flopped down at the couch feeling her legs get jelly.

Sungjae was rummaging his brain for something to say but a grunt is all he can produce at the moment.

"Uhm...I think we should wash up. I mean...n...not together. Yo...you go first." He stuttered out of nervousness.

'Great job Yook Sungjae. Can't you be more obvious than this, dickhead!' He internally punched himself for being so damn stupid.

"R...right. I'll wash up first oppa."

She blinked at their awkward exchange when just a moment ago they were inseparable even holding hands while walking towards their room.

She proceeded to the bathroom walking like a robot when she realized she forgot her toiletries bag.

She squeezed her hands for her idiotic actions before turning around to get her bag.