two

"Let's.. dance?"

Jimin's eyes glittered. The room was dimly lit but his eyes make The Boy felt like there's at least a flashlight in front of him. Now that's what we call happiness wasn't it?

Their feet started to move with the rhythm of the song. Jimin reached for The Boy's hands and entangled his fingers with him.

The Boy awkwardly let Jimin do that. He scoots closer to Jimin and the sweet smell of his hair shampoo tantalized The Boy who was fortunately a bit taller than Jimin. Deep inside his heart, he kind of want to shout out how small, cute, and soft the hands he was holding at that time. He felt like he want to take a very good care of Jimin.

He let his left hand free before wrapping it around Jimin's waist. He seemed so fragile that The Boy worried he would break this waist by fucking this blonde after this.

The room filled with some R&B music. Neither Jimin nor The Boy were talking; both of them are enjoying their little sensual dance. Which was quiet nice for The Boy because he had never been paid to dance like this; only dirty dances like lap dance.

The Boy cleared his throat, "So.. Don't you want to say anything?"

Jimin shrugged before he responded, "I don't know.." Jimin smiled before letting out a sigh, "Or maybe if you want to hear about my shitty first love story".

The Boy raised his eyebrows, "That's interesting but if you feel burdened to tell me that shit, it's fine". A small laughter heard, "It's okay. I'll tell you about it." With their body still dancing slowly, Jimin started his storytelling.

"I used to have a crush on my best friend. I know, it's typical or some shits but, it's hard when you're both guys. We were both 16 at the time I first realized my feeling for him. I used to convince myself that it was just a normal feeling between best friends since I was 13 but I can't just lie to myself for a long time.

I hold onto my pledge that I will never say anything about the feelings i have for him. In the meantime, I tried to hook up with some girls but I can't get his face out of my head or even get hard to stick my dick inside some random girl. I tried and I can't.

So when I was sexually frustrated, i will jack off to some gay porn while imagining my best friend. To make this story simple, I can't hold it in and I blurted out about my feelings towards him. Are you still listening?"

The Boy nods his head.

Jimin took a deep breath before continuing his story, "So I blurted out my feelings to him. But luckily, he thought I was joking. He just laughed it off".

"Woah, that's okay, right? At least he wasn't disgusted with you", The Boy intruded.

Jimin chuckled sarcastically, "Yeah, sure. He sure just laughed it off but then continues with telling me how gay people make him sick. It was a long lecture tho. Did I forgot to mention that he was a religious student? I've almost hated myself as a whole at that time. I felt like ending my life.

Even though technically, he doesn't hates me or anything. He has killed me inside. After the talk with him ended, I quickly run home -because I only live next door to his house - and cry. I cried as much as I can until my mom asked me why I'm crying. Sobbing, I tell my mom that I want to move out and live by myself away from the family".

"So, you live here?"

"Yeah.. Alone by myself since I was barely 19", Jimin softly sobbed. The Boy wrapped his arms around the petite blonde and softly patting his back, "It's okay.. Everything that happened and will happen to us have a reason. Maybe he wasn't your true soulmate and you'll find a better one sooner or later".

Jimin smiled, "Yeah, maybe you are my true soulmate.."