nine

Again, Jungkook met the silence of the corridor. He wandered around, following his own intuition. Was he lost? Maybe. Maybe he was. But did he want to go out from the building? No, probably not. He felt like he's going to have more things to do here instead of on the usual cold street. So far, he has met 4 people and they're all into him; that's nice. Oh how greedy he was for some money.

His steps were slowed and eventually stopped when he heard some commotion; it sounded like a usual family bickering. He turned his head towards the source of the sound and his eyes met another guy's angry gaze. The tall guy – in which Jungkook thought as the father of the family – quickly told his kids and his wife to get into their rented apartment before locking the door.

Jungkook shrugged before he continued to walk away from the scene, 'Well, that was awkward', he thought to himself.

"Wait!"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden break of the silence yet again, 'God damn it, these people keep making jump scare on me', he grunted before he turned to his back to meet the same tall guy before. Jungkook stayed silent looking into the guy's face. He was panting, maybe because he chased Jungkook. But the face which was tensed before, seemed a little bit relaxed.

The guy scanned Jungkook's body from top to toe, "Are you new here?" he asked. Jungkook looked away from the guy's intense staring, "No", he answered short. The guy nodded, "So are you lost?" he continued, "I do understand if you are since this place is kind of tricky". Jungkook hummed as he agreed with the guy, "Yeah. It's like a maze", he said.

The guy frantically fiddled with his fingers before he took a deep breath in, "My name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. I can show you the way out of here", he suggested. Jungkook hummed again, "Yeah, sure", he nodded. Namjoon started to walk and Jungkook followed him without any kind of doubt.

After a little while, they've reached another intersection. Jungkook's attention was stolen by a glowing exit sign on one of the path. However, Namjoon took another path instead of that one. Jungkook rolled his eyes, 'Well, if he just want to fuck me that he should've said it earlier', he thought to himself with his arms crossed.

Namjoon leaded him to a staircase and they entered some kind of rundown laundry before he closed and locked the door. "Wow, this doesn't seems like an exit to me", Jungkook scoffed as he tucked his hands into his pocket. Namjoon's eyes seemed dark and deep, "This isn't the exit, that's why", he breathed as he walked closer to Jungkook.

"Aye man, chill", the younger gulped, "You don't have to rape me. I would do anything you want me to for some cash". He raised both of his hands up despite the fact that if he would be in a fight with the tall guy, he would win since he's well-built. The guy's eyes were too piercing, Jungkook could almost feel the pain.

"Would you please let me..."

"Let you what?"

"Wait... First, you'll do anything if I pay you, right?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Here, 20 bucks"

"Okay, thanks", Jungkook grinned, "Now what would you want to do?"

"Let me eat your ass"